SwedePumper is offline New Member

Newie cycle. Gimme your oppinion

Hey guys!
    I've recently scrapped up 28 0.02mgs Clen . 84 winny tabs 2mg and 10nolvadex.
    I want to cut. I have a diet all ready. But what should i do with these. Could they help me out? what am i to expect with it?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    you don't have enough clen to cycle it effectively with an ECA for more than 1.5 weeks, if that. you will require more winny tabs also depending on the desired length of cycle. you need to acquire more tabs or else you will be wasting your time/gear.

SwedePumper is offline New Member
    Yeah. I know all about "doing a full cycle" and doing it "properly". But this is what i have aqquired and am going to use. It might not be super effective. But with planing help me make it as effective as possible. Ohh i also got Ephedrine 60mg tabs =)

Jaandost is offline New Member
    you have about a week w/ that amount of winnie and the clen shouldnt last much longer. IMO its a waste. i know its not what you want to hear or what you will probably do but i would wait till you can pick up more.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Problem as I see it is you will probably suffer the pains of winny (bad joints) but will eat that last tab and not see a damn diff in overall BF. Eat em if you want or just hang on to em until you get enough for a run that will atleast yield some results worth the pain of squeeky joints.

Thread Information