Thread: Fina only?

Eagle is offline New Member

Fina only?

I am starting this cycle in a few days, tell me what you think. I want to keep it fairly light, don't want to blow up like I did on test or deca . Also, want to keep it short.

1 week: 50ml ed
    2 week: 75ml ed
    3 week: 75ml ed
    4 week: 50ml ed

Simple enough. What do you all think?

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    why not run 75mg all the way through im a firm beleiver in saturating your receptors while on injectables with a short halflife

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    im a firm believer in the fact that pyramiding is a waste of time and a waste of gear. theres no reason to pyramid. run the fina at 75 mg ED throughout and you will be much happier.

Brett3535 is offline New Member

Fina?

Ok guys I have done some research on Fina and I have found out that you can buy kis and pelettes and make your own. what doi you think is it for real and is it safe?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't pyramid, I have done it in the past and I don't think it is worth it. Plus I think running the Fina for at least 6 weeks would be better. I don't think you are going to get much off of 4 weeks.

Pain

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    I agree. Run it 6-8 weeks. I did fina/dbol last summer, but my dbol was crap so I was basically on just fina. Strength gains were good. Mass gains were minimal until I added testosterone .

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, first off running fina for only 4 weeks is a waste. Fina needs to be run 8 weeks. Reason being it could take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks before u reach an even consistent level. Just as ur hitting that u'll be stopping?? 2nd DO NOT pyramid AS specially fina. 3rd u need to run test with fina. Best test for fina is prop. Run something like this.....

OG

weeks 1 - 8 .75cc's fina ed
    weeks 1 - 8 100mgs prop ed

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, first off running fina for only 4 weeks is a waste. Fina needs to be run 8 weeks. Reason being it could take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks before u reach an even consistent level. Just as ur hitting that u'll be stopping?? 2nd DO NOT pyramid AS specially fina. 3rd u need to run test with fina. Best test for fina is prop. Run something like this.....

OG

weeks 1 - 8 .75cc's fina ed
    weeks 1 - 8 100mgs prop ed
    I agree, go with the prop, you are doing ED with the fina anyway.

Pain

Jaandost is offline New Member
    taking fina without test is gonna leave your gold member limp. prop will do you some justice since it gives less bloat and requires frequent inj. along with the fina anyway. also, like OG said, you should run fina longer than 4 weeks

Thread Information