Eagle is offline New Member

Military Testing

I have done many searches and much research concerning testing. I will be entering the military this summer.

I would like to hear from some that have been through it. Specifically at the Academies (i.e. Westpoint, Air Force Academy and Naval Academy).

Info:
    -Did test/deca cycle last summer.
    -Will start a short fina cycle in a couple days.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    are you enlisting or going to an academy?

BLASTER40 is offline New Member

Exclamation

IT DON'T MATTER. The military drug test is the same whether if
    your going to one of the service academies or enlisting, mostly
    what they are trying to do is see if you do pot or the other
    mind altering drugs before or while your in the service, Ive seen a
    few people here oneday and gone dishonorably the next.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    my friend goes to anapolis and says they test for AS if they suspect it.

BLASTER40 is offline New Member
    new one on me then i've been out of the service for over 13 yrs
    now. But I can understand their thinking for testing for AS just call the
    last number of your SS# a few times and they'll eventually get you.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    the thing is if you go to an academy they will ask you if you did any drugs and they all have some honor system. if you tell them no and later found out you will be kicked out for either lying or drug use. but i dont think they will test for as.
    PS i am not trying to spook anyone just giving you info if going to an acad.

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    I just got out of the service 18 months ago. They test is someone suspects it. They also do a random drug of the month test, but I doubt it is AAS. I'd be more worried about the liver values coming up weird, prompting a closer look at your health.

maximized is offline Junior Member
    Confirming Padawan. I just got out about 7 months ago and they test if they suspect. My friend was tested. I dont know if he got lucky or if he really hasnt, but he came up negative. I dont know bout the academies, just enlisted. But just be careful..

max

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    in other words, if u have TRIPLE HHH body shape then u will be tested ....

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    Only if they suspect or if you rage out on someone... Go to Yahoo and type in military drug test, it will tell you all about it... If they suspect you, they send the piss to the olympic test site...Way to expensive to test everybody for AAS... So dont kill anybody or get freeky big and you will be ok...On a side note my friends in the Navy were juicing, they never got busted and were pissed tested regularly..

aggie96 is offline New Member

Exclamation service academies

eagle,
    i completed my doolie year at usafa last june and promptly transferred out. as far as testing, i played ball there and i gotta say.. no one talked about it, but a few guys were juicing.. take a look at a certain linebacker that was a classmate of mine that left at the conclusion of the fall semester. but not to worry, the air force (or any service academy for that matter) has a lot more important things to spend their money on than steroid testing. like the others said, just don't do anything outlandish to draw attention to yourself. btw, you will be piss tested for drugs within the first couple days of inprocessing in june and you will also be subjected to random piss tests atleast twice a semester (at f***ing 430 in the morning during the academic week nonetheless)
    PM me if you have any other questions

aggie96 is offline New Member

1 more thing

another thing.. unless you're going to be an intercollegiate, i can't provide any better advice than to stay off the roids. i was 5' 8" 190 something going into BCT and lost 15 pounds. a roommate of mine first semester was an OL, came in at 290, after Basic he was shriveled down to a lean 250 with a nasty stress fracture to boot. needless to say, he got cut pretty quickly. the guys that generally perform the best during basic are cross country runners; simply put, they're the best conditioned for the type of physical training you will be subjected to. g'luck with it though.. and enjoy what's left of your freedom! you won't quite understand what i'm talking about until you're scrambling around in the pitchblack at 4 in the morning shortly after tucking in that first night, trying like hell to get your crap together while the cadre give you a nice little wake-up call

Last edited by aggie96; 02-12-2003 at 08:55 PM.

Thread Information