Thread: Ephedra

Eagle is offline New Member

Ephedra

Are there dangers of Ephedra and Anabolics together?

How about other supplements (i.e. creatine, etc.)?

Do you all usually stay with the protein during your cycle?

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    #1 I think ephedra is bad for you period, but no increased risks while on cycle.

#2 Most use creatine for bridging between cycles. No need for it while on cycle.

#3 I dont understand what you mean by "do we stay with the protein". Are you asking do we eat protein?? While on cycle you should be eating all the protein you can. Shakes, eggs, skim milk, tuna, chicken...all that shit.

mammoth is offline Member

Re: Ephedra

Originally posted by Eagle

Do you all usually stay with the <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> during your cycle?
    You should NEVER stop taking protein whether you are on or off your cycle. Especially if you are taking Deca .

Eagle is offline New Member
    sorry... I meant do you make a considerable increase. I have heard the recommended dosageg should be about 1-1.5 g of protein per pound of body weight. That is a shit load. I followed this closely while I was on test/deca and I would get sick occasionally throwup from the protein shakes. And some of the gas it gave me was unreal. I have never smelt anything that was as wicked as those. Of course, I was not taking into account the protein I was getting from the regular food I was eating and was taking about 200 grams of protein through my protein shakes. Man did it ever give me the shits, though. Oh well, it was worth it.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your current body weight? I always up the protein to 2g / lb while on a cycle, while i usually keep it at 1.5g / lb while off.

This is not a "shitload". You should not rely on shakes.
    Your main sources of protein should be from natural foods such as Eggs, Fish (tuna), Chicken, Shrimp, the list goes on... include protein rich foods as part of your daily diet and you will find you're getting more than enough protein daily.

Shakes are useful when you need a large amount of protein to be metabolised relatively fast, such as right after a workout. They are also good as 'fillers' throughout the day, when you don't have time to eat a real protein rich meal. Since they are low in carbs, shakes are also useful when you are dieting and want to suppress a hunger craving.

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight is not really a shitload if you workout hard, & especially not if you're on deca . You should really be used to eating that much way, way before you start that.

Thread Information