Slypknot is offline Member

Sust/Test question

Morning bro's!

My cycle looks like this:
    1-10 Sust
    1-10 Deca
    6-10 Winny

However, last night when I got the last of my gear accounted for I found 4 Test amps in there in place of 4 Sust's... is this a bad thing to run?

1-8 Sust
    9-10 Test
    1-10 Deca
    6-10 Winny

I'm not sure why my 'friend' switched the last 4 amps of Sust with Test but I wanna make sure this will still work well vs running 1-10 of Sust

Thanks and I already tried to locate something similar to this on the board and found nadda...

Slyp

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    pessonally i would return the amps and chew his ass out...if your going to run sust for 8 weeks it makes no sense to run test enathate for just 2....granted there is test in the sust but it would be better if you stuck with just one of the 2....make sure you shoot the 2cc's eod...divide them evenally into 3 syrnges per week....and shoot mon/wen/fri...Madmax..

revise your cycle like this

winny 50mg (9-13)
    sust 500mg (1-10)
    deca 300mg or 400mg (1-10)

Slypknot is offline Member
    Thx Max - and I am splitting up the sust per one of your replies to a previous question I posted.... doing the pre-load on Sun - splitting up the Sus for M/W/F...

I've found info for how long it takes for AS to get outta your system - but I wish there was a chart on how long it takes to start affecting your system. That would help me see whether 2 weeks of Test would be as effective or just a waste of pins.

Is there such a chart out there?

Thread Information