westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member

bros...winny....or t3 wit clen while on cycle

hey bro's wuts up.....im doing a sust cycle as u all know at 750 per week and i was wondering.....should i throw in winny for weeks 6 to 11? or just do clen wit t3 from like weeks 5 to 10 or something? my goal is to get from 17% body fat to about 15% while still gaining a solid 10 pounds of muscle....lemme know bros thanks

(and yes diet and cardio will be an essential part of my regimine.....)

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    T3 won't be necessary if you are only trying to lose 2% BF. I would use the winny or better yet EQ.

westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member
    lets say im trying to lose more than 2% lets say around 4 to 5 percent.....and get down to about 12% body fat......then would t3 be in the picture brah?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by westcoastbadboy
    lets say im trying to lose more than 2% lets say around 4 to 5 percent.....and get down to about 12% body fat......then would t3 be in the picture brah?
    I would say go for the T3 if you are out of options doing cardio and cleaning up your diet. Just make sure you are on some type of AS. Fina/Test/Winny.... You don't want to get too catabolic. I personally think I suffer from a very inactive thyroid so I like the idea of T3, infact I just started some 4 days ago.

Pain

Thread Information