Thread: Delt injections

cooler is offline New Member

Delt injections

I prefer to inject in my delt, but after doing some checking i've heard it takes longer to breakdown. Can i continue this way or should i go back to the ass. I'm getting ready for my next cycle of sus, eq, and d-bol

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Delt injections

Originally posted by cooler
    I prefer to inject in my delt, but after doing some checking i've heard it takes longer to breakdown. Can i continue this way or should i go back to the ass. I'm getting ready for my next cycle of sus, eq, and d-bol
    I dont get it... You shoulder takes longer to break down or the juice you are putting in to it?

Injections get the juice in to your muscle, which puts it in your blood stream, which is the important part.

cooler is offline New Member
    the juice, i hear it takes longer to work, not really sure thats why i was asking. basically any pros or cons to doing it in the delt verses somewhere else?

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Muscle is Muscle . . .

My guess is that what you have heard is anecdotal (meaning that it does not have solid statistical research to back it up). Most AS are injected on an intramuscular basis, which simply means in a muscle. I do not see any significant difference between glute, delt, and quad shots, except that glute shots tend to involve less post-injection pain (from the solution) since it's a larger muscle with less surrounding veins.

Part of you consideration should involve how much you're injecting at one time. The difference between 1 cc in the glutue and 1 cc in the delt is not significant, but if you're shooting more than 1 cc, you'll be able to take it much better in the glute (and it will work just as effectively).

On the other hand (as I've probably written ad nauseam at this point), remember that any injection should be straight in, and the needle should be aspirated (pulled back slightly to check for blood) before pushing the solution. Therefore, it's best to have someone else who has two hands available do your glute or delt shots. (The only shots I do myself are quad shots.) FWIW . . .

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Yea, what he said

tiny is offline Junior Member

right

i almost exclusively shoot in my delts , have no problems as long as i only shoot about 2cc.

4plates is offline Banned
    i dont think that it matter where you shoot it as long as it is intermucular.i cant see why a shoulder shot would be any diffrent than a glute shot but i dont recommend delts only,this will eventually cause scar tissue
    keep rotating your shots

Thread Information