Thread: ** Cyp?

JDiesel28 is offline New Member

** Cyp?

I have read under Drug Profiles that all ** cyp's are fakes, is this true? and does it apply to all ** products?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    though i cant say from experience i know many people on here and meso that use ** products including cyp and get good results

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i used it

it was okay.nothing mindblowing.i can tell you that it hurt like amotherfucker.crazy knots in my delts that looked like bad synthol abuse ,warm to the touch, and mad red at the site.wouldn't use it again unless i had to probably.but hey, the price is right

G-S Guest
    I've used it, coupla times now, both with good results.

Billmister is offline Member
    I'll tell you my experience...i don't know if partyboynyc is talking about the same eye pee test cyp that i took but mine was PAINLESS. no pain what so ever, i could of litterally shot 2 times in the same spot a day and no difference... but i didn't. It's not that expensive, and from my horses use... it was pritty good, gained good mass. quality first and then near the end, looked more bloated.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

his cyp was painful for me

but i'll tell you what hurt like the morning after banging a stripper w/ the clap, his fucking susp/prop deal.that shit had me walking like i just got stabbed in the leg w/ a butterknife foe a week

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    His cyp was painfull for me also. It was a batch from last year so maybe he toned down the BC content.
    It did work well though even though it's way underdosed. Last years batch that I was using tested out to be 176mgs per 1ml.
    Some ppl might not think that being 49mgs off isn't alot but that's enough to make me stay away.

Thread Information