lifter501 is offline New Member

another gyno question but case specific

Im sorry for bringing the subject up again. I browsed thru the forum and noticed a lot of discussions on this subject however I would be grateful if someone could read this post carefully and give me advice thats specific to my case.

I did my first real cycle in spring last year. It was a 12 week test/deca /dbol cycle. I came off with clomid. I took no anti-e during cycle. Had mild itching in the nipples during the cycle but it went away after the dbol phase ended (first 4 weeks). I was fine during clomid therapy and a month afterwards. About august/september however I started getting increased sensitivity in the nipples and could begin to feel a small lump developing. I jumped onto Nolvadex . Was advised by some fellow BBers to do 60mg first few days then drop off gradually till symptoms disappear. I took shitloads of it for 3 or 4 weeks and it had no effect. Then I ran out of it and after 2-3 days of stopping it I noticed the lumps to get smaller and the sensitivity to increase. I waited a week or so and everything looked normal. May be just little sensitive. It was ok for a month or so. Then I was about to start a cycle with equipose/test. After 2 weeks of 600mg Eq I got the fucking symptoms of gyno back. (I took no test yet). I decided to stop the cycle.

Now its been about 2-3 months that Im getting the gyno symptoms. Left breast seems ok but the right one is fucked. Sensitive, the nipple area is bigger, nipple erect. Its not very noticeable but I can feel it. Now its fucking driving me crazy I dont know what the fuck do about it.
    More nolvadex? Try clomid? Topical anti-es? Go see a doctor? Wait?
    If i see a doctor what are they likely to do? Is there any treatment other than surgery?

Bro's id really appreciate your advice.

Thanks

Andrei

Also may be its because im imagining things but it seems that I feel kind of mild stinging sensation in my right breast whenever I get nervous, or agitated, excited etc. Never had that shit before. Driving me totally nuts. Especially late in the night if I dont go to bed the sensation gets particularly strong to the extent that I sometimes wish I could just chop half the breast off.
    Seriously tho, I am proper worried about it. I planned long for my first cycle, worked hard, dieted strict for a few years and now I get this for all the work I put in.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i think the guys will tell you thats its probably from the deca and nolvadex wont work for progestrone, need to get your hands on bromo

peaker

hmm...
    I only did 400mg deca a week which shouldnt really have that much of an impact on progesterone tho anything is possibe of course. As far as i know prog gyno is only cured with RU45 or summing... the abortion pill basically which is near to impossible to get.
    Bromo? whats that referring to?

I am thinking may be I should hit some anti-es again... May be try clomid isntead of nolva this time? Its just that I got a crateload of clomid and dont know what to do with it (dont msg me about it)

ill bump it for myself *bump

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    i'll bump this and add to this thread too.

i keep reading that you should take bromo for deca gyno. surely nolva would still have an effect on deca gyno as it blocks estrogen receptors. or, as i'm beginnig to understand, does deca aromatise to progesterone which causes a different type of gyno?

i've had gyno problems with dbol before but fortunately not this time (just coming to the end of my dbol phase). but i'm taking 400mg of deca a week and 500mg of sust for the next 5 weeks and all i have on hand is nolva.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    What you need to do is get your hands on some bromo. All the nolva, clomid, and arimidex in the world won't help now if its progesterone related. In your case it is since its Deca . If you need more info do a search on bromo. Good luck, and its still not too late

hmm... ill try get hold of bromo. Looks like most recommend 25mg/day. Is there consensus on how long to run it? Anyone know how hard it is to get in the UK and whats the likely price?

I am also thinking about checking it out with the doctor. What treatment am I likely to get?

U see i dont wanna stuff myself with more drugs when I am not sure whether the gyno is from progesterone or elevated estrogen or even lowered test levels.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Go see a doctor. Bump for a more knowledgeable member to comment on

anyone?

thx

bump

bump again...

Also anyone has any ideas why gyno problems came back as soon I started shooting Equipose? I thought EQ did not aromatize at all?

ok final bump

Thread Information