sin
    sin is offline Senior Member

Question legal perscriptions?

I found a web site that will get you a perscription for steroids for 89.00. is this legit? and if so can you legally mail order steroids? any help on this matter would be much appreciated

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    if it were legit, which i dont know about... it would still be illegal to have it shipped to you. importing scheduled drugs is illegal unless an approved pharmacy sends them to you based on that prescription. also, a script only applies to human grade gear.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Most websites are usually scams...

Jaandost is offline New Member

south florida is offline New Member
    I found a site called Advanced Health Consultants that offered the same thing and was wondering if anyone had any luck with that site or any others.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    There are a few legal websites out there. Do a source check with them just like you would any regular lab.

If you have a prescription, you can import that item from wherever you want. If customs nag it, call them and tell them you have a prescription and then you will have to fax them a copy.

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    i'd like to get a scrip for growth hormone ....mmmmm that would be nice. then i could by it at the local pharm and know it was legit. i'm to scared to buy gh from anyone cause its an expensive mistake if you got scammed. bump for anyone that has gotten a script online

dogsofwar is offline Member
    You can order online. Done it for other kinds of "medicines" as well Usually way more expensive. They way you can search and usually tell if its legit, is by the quality of the website that sells it. My advice, find a source and stick with it.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe
    i'd like to get a scrip for growth hormone....mmmmm that would be nice. then i could by it at the local pharm and know it was legit. i'm to scared to buy gh from anyone cause its an expensive mistake if you got scammed. bump for anyone that has gotten a script online

lmao..have you checked walgreen's site for the pricing...something like 1400 a kit or so last time i looked

thats one thing insurance doesnt cover unless you specifically need it for a medical condition...

righton is offline Senior Member
    I get all my gear from my doc and not at $89 a scrip either. And it's all overnited to me from a legit pharm and alot cheaper (and definately cleaner)than any dealer.

Thread Information