2timer is offline Senior Member

disaster guys! I lost my source for now!

My source, who is a good friend of mine was caught by the police couple of days ago. He send the products through mail to me and I was suppose to recieve it in two days. then a phone call comes to him from the police that the steroids has been caught! apprently the police where listening to our phone calls and monitoring our talks. so now I lost my source. He knew a doctor so thats how he got the shit. Now I have no sources. I was wondering am I in trouble too? He says I am not!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm calling bullshit on your friend

why where they monitoring your calls.my godfather works for a certain place that does much wire tapping and although it is done, it's not done wo/ a reason.peopel just don';t go around having their phones tapped although certain agencies do have connections w/ cell carriers.something is up here, either on your end or his.JMO

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    if they were in fact tapping his phone and had you on conversation wanting to buy, im sure they would not have intercepted the package while it was en route. most likely they would have waited until it was delivered and busted you as well. i agree with partyboy when he said that tapping is done for a reason...your guy had to have been bigger than you thought in the sales department for them to tap his shit unless they just needed some evidence to use against him in court. i would get rid of any evidence you have that remotely connects you to this guy or else you are playing with fire. if they have recorded phone calls of you wanting to purchase juice then you have bigger things to worry about than only losing your source.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Yup.. sounds suspicious...

I see 3 possible scenarios:

1) Your buddy was doing alot more business that you let on.
    2) They were trying to get at the Doc your source was using.
    3) He's scamming you and this is the reason he gave you for why your package isn't showing up.

It's not often they'll go for a phone tap for this kinda stuff. Plus they have to get the equivelent of a "warrent" to tap his phone. Which means they already had something on him. At this point they usually just search the house, not tap the phones.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I hope you don't take up any of the offers all the nice people are going to send you to help you out. If this was an attempt at getting a source it was not a well thought out one.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Re: i'm calling bullshit on your friend

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    why where they monitoring your calls.my godfather works for a certain place that does much wire tapping and although it is done, it's not done wo/ a reason.peopel just don';t go around having their phones tapped although certain agencies do have connections w/ cell carriers.something is up here, either on your end or his.JMO
    That's the same thing I was thinking. House taps are hard to get, you need alot of proof. Cell phones can be tapped but you need to be within 200 yards of the people with the phones to hear the conversation...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    rickson u sly bitch ,bro doin a bad ass job as a mod ,ironfist bro where u been !

guys I ain't fuckin with you guys

This is what he told me and thats what I understood. He goes the police owns the line telus(donna the spelling) and they had monitored the calls. He is my good friend though. this is his business so they must have known about him before! I am trying to make my own Fina now! I am not looking for a source from you guys! It is not hard to find source so don'e try to accuse me of that. No flame! but for the price I was getting thats hard. 500 canadain I was getting 10 weeks of Fina, 10 weeks of Winny depot, cytomel ,clenbrutrol , proviron and clomid!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Is your friend in jail? Or has he been arrested? If not then he's bullshitting you.
    2nd: The cops wouldn't be making a phone call to your "friend"...They'd be at his door w/ a warrent and he'd be in cuffs...
    Sorry to say but I think you got scammed.

He is going to give my money back.

Originally posted by 2timer
    Yeah...And I'm dateing Brittney Spears
    Don't hold your breathe bro..

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    I hope you don't take up any of the offers all the nice people are going to send you to help you out. If this was an attempt at getting a source it was not a well thought out one.
    That's the first thing that crossed my mind too.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont waste your time,

1. everything he got from his buisness will be seize, (if) he got arrested or ...
    2. he scammed you!! ahahha :d

nah just kidding

toosmall4u is offline New Member
    Sorry to say but your friend would be in jail if the police were tapping the phone line. They wouldn't call you and say the package has been intercepted, they would wait till its delivered and you accepted it, then bust down your door. I think you got scammed bro! That sucks! And believe me I do have a backround in law because Im just finishing law school right now and I'm interning with the FBI.

hey M afetr your done wither could u send her my way please ????

i will keep you guys in toch if I get my money back!

He is not in jail becuase the steroids was perscribed! They are doing investigation on it. I will keep you guys in touch as far as the money!

adaptations is offline Member

Re: i will keep you guys in toch if I get my money back!

He is not in jail becuase the steroids was perscribed! They are doing investigation on it. I will keep you guys in touch as far as the money!
    ON HE CONTRARY!!!! then that would be the sale of a persription drug...which is ILLEGAL!!!! which would end your buddy up in jail.

pilice would not call him and tell him his pack has been taken...

your so called 'good freind' came up with a not so well thought out excuse to keep your money.

take it as a lesson learned.

Re: i will keep you guys in toch if I get my money back!

Yeah...

It's sounding more and more like you're getting scammed bro!

In Canada the cops are more relaxed about steroids . A phone tap for a minor steroid dealer is almost unheard of.

And I call BS on the fact that he's able to deal these cause they're perscribed. So his doc perscribes him Fina, Winny depot, cytomel ,clenbrutrol , proviron and clomid? BULLSHIT!

The FDA has not approved clen for use on humans. The FDA has not approced clomid for any other use than as a fertility drug in women. A Doc would loose his license if he perscribed these drugs to a male.

Fina (trenbolen accetate) is a drug ment for cattle. It only comes as a pellet that's ment to be injected into a cow's ear. Fina is also illegal in Canada. There's NO FUCKING WAY you could EVER get a script for Fina/Tren .

Winny is a 17AA oral steroid.. Doc would never perscribe...

To get enough steroids to put together a good cycle would take your source over a year of saving up all his scripts to make 1 single 8 week cycle..

Dude.. Believe me.. he's not getting the stuff via a perscription.

I'm scared to ask.. how old are you?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    To many stories for wht you didn't get your package. Don't know your friend, but from what you've said here, your friend is full of crap.

JohnnyB

He gets the the prescription from a doctor in spain!

Damn you guys want every single detail! He knows a doctor who knows a pharmacy lab in spain. The doctor is not in trouble. He is! Hey maybe he is fuckin with me and this is all a scam! He is my friend. Oh well, If he is I will run over his dog!

I thought of somethingelse!

I will surgically take his liver out and sell it! I will get my money back. He was a good a good friend in first year and this the third cycle I was planning to get from. The stuff is legit and from spain. Maybe he is lying to me and he can't get the shit or something but I will get my money back!

Hold on..

He's not getting it by perscription now? What the fuck is going on guy? If you need some help, you gotta stop screwing with us.

palme is offline Rosie Member

Re: He gets the the prescription from a doctor in spain!

Damn you guys want every single detail! He knows a doctor who knows a pharmacy lab in spain. The doctor is not in trouble. He is! Hey maybe he is fuckin with me and this is all a scam! He is my friend. Oh well, If he is I will run over his dog!
    I dont care if you got scammed or not. You dont touch his dog! You have a problem with your "friend" not his animal. Be a man and step to him toe 2 toe or take your loss and move on.

I am not pulling anyones tail man!

the perscription is not for me, it's for him and then he gives the stuff to me. listen this is what he told me and maybe he is lying to me but I ani't pulling anyone's tail man! If the reason I beleive him is becuase the last cycle I got legit stuff so I have to believe him. I got deca /winny/test!
    Hey guys relax i ain'y lying as towards what I know ok. Maybe he is lying!
    I was just wondering am I in trouble?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with palme...show some backbone and take it up with your boy, not his pet...i think that hurting someones pet ranks up there on my shitlist even above fucking with someones car...and i think that is ridiculous as well

[edit]
    you have asked the same question like 8 times man...it is pretty much the concensus of everyone who posted that you got scammed or your boy is lying to you...in that case, you shouldn't have anything to worry about with the authorities, however if he is telling the truth just deny everything until you get that fateful knock on your door from the police
    Last edited by daem; 02-12-2003 at 07:14 PM.

I was just saying something!

I ain't going run over his dog thats cruelty man I was just saying I will get my money back. I see a lot of animal activists here that's good!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    kick him in the nuts. i'd never advocate that. never thought i would, but you realllly should in this case. lying, thats not nut-kick worthy, but being stupid and being a liar- thats just too much

boot him in the crotch.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    this sounds like a crock of shit to me. in the space of a day and a half this story has dragged out and got stranger and stranger. either you're scamming us or he's scamming you. either way there's nothing we can do so i suggest we close this thread cos it's just getting silly.

dude be a man .i should snap off ur fuckin head for saying that!i ahppen to be very into dogs !

Re: I am not pulling anyones tail man!

the perscription is not for me, it's for him and then he gives the stuff to me. listen this is what he told me and maybe he is lying to me but I ani't pulling anyone's tail man! If the reason I beleive him is becuase the last cycle I got legit stuff so I have to believe him. I got deca /winny/test!
    Hey guys relax i ain'y lying as towards what I know ok. Maybe he is lying!
    I was just wondering am I in trouble?
    International perscriptions that you get from these websites aren't valid in the US or Canada anyway. Also AS like Winny,Eq etc... aren't perscribale by any Dr.'s, not to mention it's illegal to import schedualed drugs such as AS.
    If it was that easy, all of us here would be doing it.
    And yes Big N you can have Brittney when i'm thru w/ her. She's starting to look on the skanky side anyway

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    like the bros said. you got scammed

Bro, you will learn (and may have already) that even your trusted friends will fuck you for the right price.

Thats why it is so rare to find friends that would truely do anything for you. I count myself lucky that my friends and I have been through a lot of shit; and when the opportunity to rat on me from a friend was there....they did not take it (on several occasions). true honesty is so rare these days.

good luck
    and oh yes do what rickson said, delete your PMs from 'sources'

peace

MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member
    The fishy thing is the cops telling you they had your gear. Did you ask their names? Exactly what was the so-called police officers words they told you. Why didn't they bust you? Theres too many whys in this scenario. Maybe your buddy was scammed and he didn't want to admit it to you. I know a boy that exact thing happened to.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I like watching a *coughcoughBScoughcough* story unraval so fast.

Aragorn

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    can we just close this thread - it's not going anywhere, except into the realms of fantasy.

I never once mention cops called me?

If the cops called me then I would if I am in trouble or not! No cops call me. where did you get that? read carefully!

Grant is offline Member
    He is just kidding about the dog! Everybody relax and don't get so worked up over this story. Bro, just update us if you got your money back or not. Obviously you are not in jail so you are doing ok.

Thread Information