Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Anavar and Winstrol question 4 a friend....

I have 2 friends who will be starting Winny and Var (one doing var and one doing winny). They both have 100 50mg tabs of each. Is it bad to run these so long at such high doses? My friend doing the var will stack it with betagen and thats it. my friend doing the winny wants to harden/cut up, he will be stacking the winny with test prop at 100mg EOD for 3 months or so. what do you all think? any suggestions for them? oh ya, i am making them both take clomid 2 days after the last pill...lol...they don't know any better. i'm such a good friend.
    Last edited by Big Rush; 02-12-2003 at 02:01 AM.

comon bros....gimme some input

cd1
    cd1 is offline New Member
    Your buddy taking the anavar wont need the clomid. Your friend on the winny and prop will be shut down pretty hard though.

Both are going to enjoy some great strength gains and quality muscle. However, 100 days on winny may be asking a little much. The winny friend is going to feel a hell of alot more "anabolic " than the other.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Both need clomid at 50 mg or more a day. I would suggest they run there cycles for no more than seven weeks personally. I would run a liver protectant like Tylers and some ALA.

thanks guys...any other input?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bro id like to give you some input but the extent of my knowledge on this subject has already been discussed above. but i will say this - you get a new avatar? i miss the skinny kid the other one was pretty cool too but the skinny kid took the cake! so whose in your avatar? it looks like that max guy from the 80s. i think it does, oh what do i know im soo baked.

ahh peace bro, sorry to be so far off of your topic

Originally posted by symatech
    bro id like to give you some input but the extent of my knowledge on this subject has already been discussed above. but i will say this - you get a new avatar? i miss the skinny kid the other one was pretty cool too but the skinny kid took the cake! so whose in your avatar? it looks like that max guy from the 80s. i think it does, oh what do i know im soo baked.

ahh peace bro, sorry to be so far off of your topic
    haha...i've been waiting for someone to ask about my new avatar!!! can anyone tell me who that is? the first person to get it right gets a $100 gift certificate to a tijauna pharmacy of their choice!!! lol

Re: alice in chains frontman.....

Originally posted by curiousdude
    ....... layne staley, is your avatar......... next.

umm, your boy doin' winny and prop is gonna have some complications with the prop. have you guys done any research whatsoever? prop is gonna aromatize and estrgens levels are gonna go crazy. better get some anti-e's and arimidex quick. it wouldn't hurt to have a spare liver in the fridge after a hundred days of alkylated orals. avoid alcohol, if possible. drink lots of water and fruit juice mixes. get some good health insurance. if he's gonna do 100 days of prop, he's going to need new clothes, preferably something that expands with water bloat, and don't forget the trips to the dermatologist, or just mail order some accutane. good luck, you're gonna need it.
    ok, let me set you straight...i have been doing research throroughly for the past year (do a search for my name if you want)...i just wanted to get some input. thanks, i think...I just wanted to know how long some people run Var and winny...i know 6 weeks is the norm, but like i said, just wanted some input. and yes, i have nolva on hand for my friends...my friend doing the prop will most likely do 100mg EOD for 6 weeks and 50mg of Winny ED for the same time period. my boy doing var will do it for 6 weeks at 50mg. I DO RESEARCH DAMMIT!
    Last edited by Big Rush; 02-13-2003 at 03:53 AM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah bro no offense but you dont need to be tellin ol big rush about research. hes a good guy and knows his shit.

Originally posted by symatech
    yeah bro no offense but you dont need to be tellin ol big rush about research. hes a good guy and knows his shit.
    Thanks symatech, glad to know you got my back bro

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Your friend running the winny is playing with fire, I wouldn't run it that long. As for the var, 50mg/day for 100 days isn't that bad IMO if you take some liver protectants. Hell, var is used to treat patients with liver damage, if it was that hepatoxic it wouldn't be used for that purpose.

Thread Information