peaker is offline Senior Member

more arimidex or nolva?

i know arimidex stops test>est conversion but can i get away with just having nolva on hand, want to restart my cycle and i havent got any arimidex but plenty nolva, i think i am prone so will 20mg from the start of the cycle be enough, i should have enough for even 40mg from day 1 and through out post cycle therapy .

i am worried i have gyno fat (not glandular tissue) so i dont want to make it worse and have more fat deposits and not have arimidex if i need it?

using cyp 500mg/week, eq 400mg/week for 10 weeks.

can i get away with having just nolva on hand no matter how prone i maybe?

peaker

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    don't start your nolva when you start your cycle. wait until you start to get sore nipples or notice a fatty build up behind your nipples. don't confuse the build up with just plain old body fat or water retention.

using nolva during your cycle can reduce the effectiveness of your gear. i'm prone to gyno but haven't noticed any and i'm into week six of my cycle. i've got nolva at the ready and will start 40mg a day for the first week, 20mg each thereafter if i notice any signs.

Originally posted by FedSki
    don't start your nolva when you start your cycle. wait until you start to get sore nipples or notice a fatty build up behind your nipples. don't confuse the build up with just plain old body fat or water retention.

using nolva during your cycle can reduce the effectiveness of your gear. i'm prone to gyno but haven't noticed any and i'm into week six of my cycle. i've got nolva at the ready and will start 40mg a day for the first week, 20mg each thereafter if i notice any signs.
    so do u think i am confusing regular fat with gyno fat? my chest looks different around the nips a bit, like more of a fatty build up but no symptoms. u think its just fat caused by the high estro levels i had?

maybe. sounds like plain old body fat, but it's hard for me to say. i don't get gyno fat but i do get an increase in 'hard' gyno tissue which often recedes, in time, after my cycle.

you know your body better than anyone. has your body fat increased along with the fat around your nipples?

i think someone who suffers from 'gyno fat' should comment on this.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds to me like just regular old body fat that is estrogen related. I get it too. I would be on the look out for gyno though.

Pain

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    if he is prone to gyno the smart thing for him to do would run the nolva all the way though the cycle...gyno can sneak up like a mofo...and i for one would rather run nolva and inhibit a small portion of gains (which as far as i know is still debateable to wether it does inhibit gains) than have gyno give me a problem....Madmax...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Madmax
    if he is prone to gyno the smart thing for him to do would run the nolva all the way though the cycle...gyno can sneak up like a mofo...and i for one would rather run nolva and inhibit a small portion of gains (which as far as i know is still debateable to wether it does inhibit gains) than have gyno give me a problem....Madmax...

I agree totally. Don't risk titties for 5 more Lbs on a cycle. I always run a-dex or 10mg of Nolva.

The fatty tiisue around your nipples just sounds like estrogenic fat, which should decrease and hopefully dissappear once you get a lower BF.
    I was an obese child and had that untill I got around 11%BF so I think you don't have much to worry about right now in terms of actuall gyno but never chance bro.

here is a link to my. what do u think my body fat level is?
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=38056

u guys think its ok for me to start up again and just run nolva right through, i dont care if i dont make as much gains as Pheedno said i rather have less gains than get tits. i just dont want gyno to develop without any symptoms, if possible?
    Last edited by peaker; 02-11-2003 at 10:21 PM.

bump

bump

bump for a stress head.

i would guess around 12-15%. there's loads of bodyfat calculators on the net. use google and search for 'bodyfat calculator'.
    Last edited by FedSki; 02-12-2003 at 03:20 AM.

in case you can't use the search . . .

http://davedraper.com/bodyfat-calculator.html

or

http://www.stevenscreek.com/goodies/pi.shtml

i tend to try three of the different calculation methods and average it out.
    Last edited by FedSki; 02-12-2003 at 03:20 AM.

Thread Information