Thread: Scared sh*tless

growingman is offline New Member

O/T Scared sh*tless

Two days ago I got one of the biggest scares of my life. I am waiting for my second shipment to arrive, so whenever the mail comes I basically run to the door and check it. Well two days ago the mail comes really late, and I go to the door and check it. It's not there. So I go back into my living room and go back to reading my book. Well about 15minutes later I hear I knock on the door so I go and open the door and I see the the mailman walking back to his truck parked infront of my house and a package that has a green sticker on it that says "confirm delivery." Now I look at the package and it isn't the way my vet usually sends stuff so I get a little nervious. Well the mailman goes in his truck and gets on his phone and just sits there, infront of my house, talking on the phone and looking somewhere in the truck. I going crazy because I think this is a controlled delivery because I figure that they intercepted my package, repackaged it, and then sent it to me. The return address is "optimum nutrition" which I never ordered anything from so my palms are sweeting. I got pinz and a little gear in my house so I am freaking out. I open the package and see 3 bottles of milk thistle. I finally realize that this is the stuff I ordered from 1 f a s t 4 0 0 . c o m yesterday. I only ordered it the day before so I didn't even think it would be that. I was so realived! This definitly freaked the hell out of my and now I have a clean house waiting for my gear to arrive.
    Last edited by growingman; 02-12-2003 at 08:18 AM.

PimpN8ez is offline Junior Member
    Thats enough to give you a heart attack! Made me laugh I could see myself doing that!! Great shipping turn around on the milk! I will have to keep that in mind! Take care bro

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    That would make me sweat. I would be jerking off for hours after that trying to calm myself down!

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Tank21
    That would make me sweat. I would be jerking off for hours after that trying to calm myself down!

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    i bet the mail man got in his truck thinking you were some kind of nut, standing there staring at this parcel, sweating and shitting.
    Last edited by FedSki; 02-12-2003 at 05:21 PM.

growingman is offline New Member
    I don't think the mailman saw me looking at him, but I was so relieved when I opened the package. Now I am just waiting on the real package...

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Tank21

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    LOL

Thread Information