River Rat is offline New Member

Eq to test ratio

well here is my situation. I'm thinking about or rather convinced on my first cycle. It will consist of an eq and test stack, this will include the clomid at the end of the 10 week adventure. I'm confused on the numbers though. I would like to run about 300-400 eq, but what should I run the test at 400? 500? I have seen where the test is usually a higher dose than the Eq. Does this matter and why. I'm looking for 20-25 lbs of meat. I feel this would be a comfortable weight that I could keep and carry well. any thoughts

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    First of all whats your stats and training experience.

When you say Test.. you need to be more specific as in Prop, Cyp, or Enan, CUz the last two you run at 400-500mg/WK and PROP you run it 50ED or 100 EOD for your first cycle. but YES, TEST is a must for your first cycle.
    Equipoise has a very favorable effect on the organism's nitrogen balance so that the main effect consists of a distinctly increased protein synthesis in the muscle cell. The resulting gain in body weight consists of a solid quality increase of the muscles which occurs slowly and evenly. The high quality is caused by low water retention of the substance.
    If you are looking for lean muscle gain, then add Prop 100mg EOD, and some DBOL to jump start your androgen receptors.

and with this cycle you will gain between 15-20 Lb, for 25 and up you need more gear to your cycle, like Deca

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Usually the test doseage is the same or slightly more that that of the EQ.

It doesn't really matter so long as you don't do more EQ than Test. Even then you only risk libedo problems.

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member
    Im 22 and have 4 cycles under my belt i ran eq test before at 400mg eq and 400 mg test enth. My next cycle is consiting of 35 mg dbol wk 1-4 eq at 400mg wk and i was thinking of 625 mg of test enth (icn galenka) <---the shiznit, any way you think 625 mg wk is too much should i drop it to 500mg. O h yea im 5 10 about 200 pds and around 13-15 % bf with 10 yrs training exp

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Run the eq and the test at 400mg, you'll like the results...

I got eq dick on that dosage, i know it doesnt happen to every one but it did for me .

i got eq dick form those doses , but that was just me

River Rat is offline New Member
    my stats are as follows: 21yrs.old5'8 165 about 8% fat give or take a little. lifted though highschool for football and powerlifting. Bodybuilding for the past 3 years of college or what I would like to call bodybuilding. The first two years I gained 20 lbs and now I could eat a cow a day and not gain weight. I seem to get very strong ,but not a lick bigger. So this is where I'm turning. oh test enthanate is what I was planning on, so I could split the jabs into two a week.

Thread Information