Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member

Talking Need a CRAZY second cycle

OK guys.. wont you love it, when you can get ANY AAS you want

So here's the deal...

I will be travelling to India in May, and I am planning to start my second cycle then, as I have access to human grade gear. I am looking for a cutting/lean muscle mass gain. Here's what I have in mind

WK 1-10 EQ 400 mg ( Monday & Thursday)
    WK 1-12 PROP 600 mg (200 mg EOD.. O the sweet pain)

how many weeks do i need to run Fina as 150mg EOD
    or Winny 100mg EOD

should I use Fina or Winny.. and should I run Prop or Sust at 500 mg
    I really dont like the idea of shooting ED, but EOD i can live with
    and with, and another question is... which of these two or three I can mix?

so yeah I will be taking lots of calories as the climate is HOT and I can burn then without a problem, which will help me release that extra FAT
    Last edited by Big_BoneZ; 02-12-2003 at 07:29 AM.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    1-12 EQ 400 mg
    1-12 Sust 500 mg (split up into 3 injections)
    7-12 Fina 75 mg ED or 150 EOD

thats what i'd run...

Clomid for post!!!!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by enrage
    sust at 1.5 grams a week for 12 weeks
    800mgs of EQ for 12 weeks
    75 mgs of FINA ED for 9 weeks.

thats what i would do. Sust sucks imo, u have to run alot of it to really see the benefits u want from it.

no you don't have to run it that way and sust does not suck....i have used 750mg/week on my last 2 cycles and put on 35lbs on this cycle and about 25 on the previous one...those doses are way to high...thats 2825mg per week...thats rediculous....Madmax...

Updated cycle

WK 1 - 12 800 mg of EQ ( 4 X 200)
    WK 1 - 12 750 mg Sust (3 X 250)
    WK 7 - 12 150 mg Fina EOD

For my previous cycle, I used 23g 1" needle, would it be good for this cycle? I dont need any tabs with this cycle do I??

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Madmax

no you don't have to run it that way and sust does not suck....i have used 750mg/week on my last 2 cycles and put on 35lbs on this cycle and about 25 on the previous one...those doses are way to high...thats 2825mg per week...thats rediculous....Madmax...
    MADMAX...damn man, I wanna see a pic!!

Originally posted by majorpecs
    MADMAX...damn man, I wanna see a pic!!

soon bro...i am cutting away the bloat and excess fat from this cycle...i won't post my pics until i am confident at 9 or 10% at 220lb's....which will be in about 30 days....later bro...Madmax..

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with madmax that dosage is on the high side, especially for someone only on a 2nd cycle...however i don't think the "here u go beotch" comment was meant to be derogatory...i have always thought when someone used beotch in place of bitch it carries a different connotation than the latter otherwise does...now if it said 'here you go bitch' i would be a little perturbed. i dunno.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    stop fighting you goddam beotches, or should that be bitches?

i dunno.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Enrage, I see your theory, why not structure a cycle based on your finding for us, how long you run the sus for when you switch over etc. MM read through the long post and there are some points you could argue your case more constructively, right is not always right, and wrong ain't always wrong, we are all here to learn, we all have different levels of experience and knowledge.

Originally posted by Big Al
    Enrage, I see your theory, why not structure a cycle based on your finding for us, how long you run the sus for when you switch over etc. MM read through the long post and there are some points you could argue your case more constructively, right is not always right, and wrong ain't always wrong, we are all here to learn, we all have different levels of experience and knowledge.

bro...in his original post he stated 1.5 grm of sust for 12 weeks...that is over kill for a 2nd cycle....and so is 800 grms of eq for 12 also...as for the rest of his post i see his point of view...i agree sust should be shot eod...but not at what he originally posted..thats all i was saying..bro...Madmax...

Originally posted by enrage

my bad...
    wasnt meant to be taken seriously

get over yourself, damn kid. everyone is entitled to their own Opinion

sorry if i mis understood you...usually when people joke with me theres a smiley face....so i didn't know...i know everyone has thier point of view and you can learn from everyones ideas...all i was saying was shooting sust at 1.5 grm per week and eq at 800 is over kill for a 2nd cycle...IMO sust should be shot eod....but not everyone is able to afford that....the pattern you layed out is interesting....on my next cycle i already planned on shooting eod instead of 750mg per week just to see if theres a significant difference... so i will see where i stand on the matter after that....unfortunatly we will have to wait till june to find out...i just erased my previous post....later bro....Madmax...
    Last edited by Madmax; 02-12-2003 at 11:54 AM.

Enrage.. the info you provided on lowdown of Sust is very interesting and is new to me, also it makes sense. I will have unlimited gear available, now which AAS can I mix when I shoot.

Can I mix SUST with EQ? or Fina

here's the updated cycle
    WK 1 - 12 800 mg of EQ ( 4 X 200)
    WK 1 - 12 750 mg Sust (3 X 250)
    WK 7 - 12 150 mg Fina EOD

now should I run Sust for 12 weeks or 8 weeks?

I really dont want to inject in places other than glutes/quads, cuz my body is hard and I heard SUST specially does not go in if you have hard muscle (my buddy tried to inject in his let cheek, it WOULD NOT GO IN, so he had to inject in his right one)

Thread Information