Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja

Swelling and itchy Elbows and Hands.

Cycle:
    Test Prop @ 75mg.ed for 8 weeks
    Tbol @ 70mg.ed for 8 weeks

I am 3 shots and 2.5 doses of Tbol into my cycle. I have not had any issues with injection pain or anything. This morning I woke up and my hands were cramped, swollen and itchy. I have some taurine which is now reducing the cramping but my hands are still puffy and itchy. The right one more than the left, even my wrist is swelling on my right side. Just past my elbows on my forearms it is swelling, kinda like building up fluid, it is also itchy.

There are a few other spots on my body that have little swells like my tail bone and near my left hip.

I am fairly certain the issue is not the test because I am having no issues any where near the injection sites.

The cramping is going away now that I have taken the Taurine. As for the swelling and itchy I have taken 2 doses about 5 hours apart of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride ( So, Allergy medication ) It does not seem to be working other than making me sleepy.

I am a little worried... I cant seem to find anyone that has had any issues like this other than the hands and HGH.

I figure it is the Tbol but would like to hear some feedback on preventitive measures, what it might be, if its normal for certain people... anything.

Thanks!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you notice any swelling anywhere else?

It almost sounds like bloat but from that cycle i wouldnt see why.

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Do you notice any swelling anywhere else?

It almost sounds like bloat but from that cycle i wouldnt see why.
    No, just hands, elbows, small little patch by my hip and my tail bone and a bit lower.... it appeared to have started in small little bumps like mosquito bites then grew in this mess..... Its not too noticeable but its a little read and warm to touch.

3 days into the cycle too, its strange.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would drop the Tbol for a few days and see if it subsides. After all, it isn't a HG compound, so we don't really know that much about it.
    And this way if the sides persist, you'll know that there is something wrong with your prop...or that you just have bedbugs. lol
    Also, could you be allergic to EO?
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 07-29-2010 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I would drop the Tbol for a few days and see if it subsides. After all, it isn't a HG compound, so we don't really know that much about it...
    Thats what I am thinking.... finish my dose today, do it tomorrow and then if Saturday I wake up and I am the same... I will cut the Tbol and see what happens.

Thanks

Any more advice??

My first thought was that I was allergic to the Oil or BA but why would I have no issues near my injections sites? I have injected both delts and my right tricep. Tricep was last night and today is the first sign of sides Ive had.

No sure if this is relevant but last night when I did my tri I aspirated, no blood but when I pulled out a bunch of blood gushed out but stopped as soon I I wiped it up. Injection site had a small little bump but it was gone this morning.

From what I've read, EO allergies act systemically, not locally. So you might get rashes and stuff in random places, not at injection sites. The same would go for an allergy to anything else in the gear (like a certain weird oil). Have you used this lab/source before?

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    So this is actually areas that are red and warm? Its not possible that you've kicked your own arse in the gym the past few days and started lifting heavier?

Also, do you think it may have anything to do with the sudden change in your diet? You were on keto pre-cycle..

From what I've read, EO allergies act systemically, not locally. So you might get rashes and stuff in random places, not at injection sites.
    Interesting.... Thanks for that info.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    So this is actually areas that are red and warm? Its not possible that you've kicked your own arse in the gym the past few days and started lifting heavier?

Also, do you think it may have anything to do with the sudden change in your diet? You were on keto pre-cycle..
    You cant just give me a straight answer hey?

I did put in some good lifts last night, and the only thing I have changed so far about my diet is I have added pre workout carbs... still eating post WO carbs too. I am slowly reintroducing carbs as to eliminate gaining fat.

Thanks, Igi

Blog Entries
    Yeah I remember saying you were easing into it as opposed to just carbing the hell up.. I don't know man.. I hate to see you vary off of your plan but if it persists, the above advice may be good to ease off the t-bol to see what happens. Did the allergy meds work at all?

Yeah I remember saying you were easing into it as opposed to just carbing the hell up.. I don't know man.. I hate to see you vary off of your plan but if it persists, the above advice may be good to ease off the t-bol to see what happens. Did the allergy meds work at all?
    It does not seem to be working. The Taurine worked for the cramps, thats for sure.

My left hand feels much better than my right and earlier today it was opposite... I dunno wtf is going on.

Blog Entries
    Very strange.. make sure your gf keeps an eye on you and be ready to go to the ER if it gets too bad. I'm interested to see if its still there tomorrow and, if so, if it then goes away by backing off the t-bol.

Very strange.. make sure your gf keeps an eye on you and be ready to go to the ER if it gets too bad. I'm interested to see if its still there tomorrow and, if so, if it then goes away by backing off the t-bol.
    Me too.... I will keep you updated.

Have you tried taking antihistamines? Since this sounds like an allergic reaction, at least keep some ketotifen on hand in case you start going into anaphylactic shock or something.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Have you tried taking antihistamines? Since this sounds like an allergic reaction, at least keep some ketotifen on hand in case you start going into anaphylactic shock or something.
    ...x2

awms is offline Senior Member
    I had the same swelling from tbol. Tbol raises your blood pressure but once you go off it should die down.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    Dude get yourself checked up...

Update:

I went to the doctor last night because the anti histamine was not working. He prescribed me some cortisone cream to rub on my hands. I have applied it twice in the last 10 hours and nothing is happening, its actually getting worse.

This morning I woke up with hives all over me and my right ear is swelling a lot. I am officially stopping this cycle as I think it is the EO in the gear. I will get some different gear and start over.

Shitty day for me, but what are you gonna do.

Thanks for all the help guys!
    Last edited by Bertuzzi; 07-30-2010 at 08:52 AM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Sorry to hear. Good luck and get better.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Let us know if it reverses Bert

Here a some pics of my hands... its hard to tell but the one you can see it pretty good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Swelling and itchy Elbows and Hands.-img00041-20100730-0948.jpg   Swelling and itchy Elbows and Hands.-img00042-20100730-0949.jpg  

Looks bad. Discontinue your cycle, and let side effects subside.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Looks bad. Discontinue your cycle, and let side effects subside.
    Exactly what I have planned.... thanks for all the helpful advice along the way.

Anytime.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It seems like it was the EO. You are probably allergic. At least now you know for future reference to never buy EO based gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    It seems like it was the EO. You are probably allergic. At least now you know for future reference to never buy EO based gear.
    Yah, thats what I think too... So I am glad I learned something from this. I still did my shot last night hoping the creme i have would just handle it for me and it didn't. I did not take the Tbol today, so if all the swelling is gone tonight I am gonna pin again and hope it was just the Tbol. If the swelling is the same I am not pinning.... I know I am pushing it, but it's only a litle uncomfortable

Update:

It got sooo bad last night I had to go to the hospital. The hives on my body were killing me and the swelling had moved to my feet and I could barely walk.

They prescribed me an extremely high dose of Prednisone which is a steroid to help with the hive and itching. They also gave me a prescription anti histamine called hydroxyzine.

This morning my hands are almost back to normal, the hives are almost all gone and the only thing still swelling is my feet, but not as bad as last night. I have this weird theory that it was not the gear that caused the problem but something else.... I mean it was 56 hours after the first administration of the gear before I noticed these sides. The doctors told me, I most likely would have reacted within a few hours not a few days.

So, this means I will be pinning again tonight, as the only night I skipped was last night. I will however not be taking the Tbol yet.

Also I messed up my diet last night I hadn't been eating because I was sleeping and then when I was at the hospital it was McDonalds or Pizza so I ate pizza.... Oh well I thought I was on the brink of death

Thanks for all the help and kind words through this ordeal!!
    Last edited by Bertuzzi; 07-31-2010 at 01:07 PM.

Glad to hear things are looking up.

Thread Information