fred montoya is offline New Member

roids for endurance

I am an endurance athlete. I compete and train for ironman triathlon competitions. I have qualified for and raced in the world championships in Hawaii 4 times. I never have had a solid race at that distance and I was considering getting some performancing stuff. I dont want to gain bulk, I want to get super lean and stronger I have thought of the pill form of winstrol because it will be milder and still help in recovery correct?? I would like some solid advice.. Thanks

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you're on point w/ the winny

i always notice an increase in stamina when i use it or do like lance armstrong does( or gets accused of doing).some clen while training.good broncodilator

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    winny is mild and can help build lean mass over time. quite a few athletes (i mean runners, cyclists, swimmers, etc.) who have tested positive for drugs were using nandrolone (deca ). taking 200mg-400mg of deca per week is great for building lean mass and i personally i think deca is great for increasing endurance. i haven't used winny so can't comment on its endurance enhancing abilities.

imo

as an endurance athlete you are not going to want the weight gain that deca will bring along w/ it.will help the joints but i think the added weight won't be in your favor.i used to train alot of sprinters and hurdlers and they can get away w/ deca(barring drug testing), but endurance guys IMO should stick to the winny and or clen for it's ability enhance lung capacity.

Mark11 is offline New Member
    Not sure about his guys but fill me in, couldn't low doses of Test help with endurance? And maybe even help shed a little body fat as well? Just a thought.

Thanks for the feedback keep it comming. Are you talking clenbuterol ? How is it admin? Do you stack that with anything else?

eq may not be all that bad if you can ateka little weigth gain

the increased red blood cell count would do you good.yeah clenbuterol .can take it in pill or liquid form.
    if you're not using it for asthetic purposes and it is purely for function then you could stack the winny and eq.my thinking is that you will have the biological effects from the two and probably not have the increase in size bbecause of the volume of endurance training you are doing.what is your current volume of traing in a given weeks?

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    None of gear in Tab form can ever be mild.. its always toxic to liver, and you dont want your liver to break down when ur running... for your sport, I strongly recomment shooting, because you can shoot 1 amp for 50 mg or take a tab thats only 2 mg or 5 mg and max you can get is TTOKKYO's 10 mg tab.. so yeah 25 tabs (that degrade in liver also, so less effective), and 1 shot which is more effective and does not hurt your liver in any form.

Choice is yours. Be safe.. and good luck with your race.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    BigBonez, if you're talking about injectable winny, it is also harsh on the liver.

my current training volume is between 14-18 hours a week with a full time job and family

if i were you

i would run the eq and winny.you could get away w/ just the winny, but the joints may suffer IMO.i think the combo would be perfect.w/ 14-18 hours of training a week i think the red blod cell increase would do you nicely and you won't have to worry about excessive weight gain which could hinder performance

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    i agree with winny and the clen . Clen is a good bronchodilator, was given to astmatics for a longer effect than what they give us here in the states. Injectable or not, from what i understand, winny is hepatoxic. So go with whatever you are comfortable with. Test could help with aggressivness, I wouldnt recommend it. I would go with something like the winny. 50mg to start. Not sure on Clen

maybe someone with some running, endurance athlete training can give some info.

what does the eq stand for? eq and winny stack? please be more specific.. thanks. south of the border for what I want???

eq=equipoise

and i would dose the clen , should you use it at 80-100 mcs for what you are looking for.120 max.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    if you do decide to do winny make sure you take an additional supplement that lubricates the joints. winny will dry out your joints and can be quite painful.

that's why i think it's wise to consider short cycles of deca with clen . deca lubricates the joints and promotes flexibility, enhanced endurance and increased strength. taking 200mg of deca per week for 8 weeks combined with clen will not result in 'excessive' weight gain - especially if you are not on a 'bulking' diet. deca also promotes water retention but is not as 'bad' as many of the test compounds. some athletes using deca drink 'excessive' amount of water to rapidly increase their size. to a large extent water retention can be managed by watching water consumption.

winny promotes little or no water retention.

just my opinion.
    Last edited by FedSki; 02-12-2003 at 04:17 PM.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by FedSki
    if you do decide to do winny make sure you take an additional supplement that lubricates the joints. winny will dry out your joints and can be quite painful.

that's why i think it's wise to consider short cycles of deca with clen . deca lubricates the joints and promotes flexibility, enhanced endurance and increased strength. taking 200mg of deca per week for 8 weeks combined with clen will not result in 'excessive' weight gain - especially if you are not on a 'bulking' diet. deca also promotes water retention but is not as 'bad' as many of the test compounds. some athletes using deca drink 'excessive' amount of water to rapidly increase their size. to a large extent water retention can be managed by watching water consumption.

winny promotes little or no water retention.

just my opinion.
    The more water you drink does not mean you'll hold more water ! The more you drink the less you hold !

Thread Information