daem is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy rkits slow shipper?

Sup bros, just wondered what the longest shipping experience was for you when ordering from rkits. I ordered a 6g kit and some liquid clomid exactly 7 days ago at this exact hour and still no word. Emailed their order status address yestereday during business hours hoping to shed some light on the delay, however I still have not gotten any response. I am very disappointed in rkits thus far for being slow to deliver and the lack of communication from the email addy that is supposedly going to tell me the status of my order. Anyone had any similar problems or delays in their kits from them?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Guy from rkits said their email server was down yesterday, and liq.clomid was on backorder due to a supplier delay. For anyone who was waiting on something, they got a batch in yesterday (Thursday) and are supposed to be getting another batch today or tomorrow. I would be much happier had I only ordered my kit, then waited to order the clomid since the site didn't mention anything about the backorder. Other than that, don't need any replies.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have ordered a few times from RK and they have always been quick, about 5 days. Sucks about the back order thing.

Pain

Andy is offline Associate Member
    I have nothing but good things to say. Better than average IMO

Nibbe is offline Junior Member
    i got mine in 3 days

Muerte is offline New Member
    well im still waiting and its been 5 days allready and only ordered the kits will keep you guys posted !!!

Billmister is offline Member
    it always takes me no longer than 5 days to get any of my orders. did you do a specific shipping method? you could private me

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    Anyone else? I'm getting ready to order but want to find out what's going on.All I ever heard was the turn around was 3-4 days.

RHINO

scruples is offline New Member
    got mine in 3 days

sweet is offline Associate Member
    My last order took about a week and a half, was to Canada though.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    first order took 3 business days from Florida to NC..

second order has already been shipped and it was ordered last night..

k

Muerte is offline New Member
    well guys I got my package and I have determined these guys suck.....this is the seconded time I have order from them and have been screwed as many times .....First they sent me the wrong pins ...and on the most recent order I order 2 kits....and both the empty vials came broken. Why would the go threw all the trouble of bubble wrapping the other 2 vial with the liquid and not the last vial ...then they throw it in a box with no protection and except to make it threw the mail ....kind of stupid if u ask me...well the got me twice wont get me a 3rd time ..I won’t be doing business with them again ….u all can decide if u want to.

Sorry to rehash on old post but about a week ago I ordered from rkits and for some reason I'm not able to track it. Just wondering anyone else waiting out there in Finaland

RHINO
    Last edited by Big Rhino; 02-08-2003 at 08:39 PM.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Im waiting on an order from 2 days ago. still no word

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I know one of the guys from rkits is over at fitnessgeared. They have always come through with me, but shit can change though.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by Muerte
    well guys I got my package and I have determined these guys suck.....this is the seconded time I have order from them and have been screwed as many times .....First they sent me the wrong pins ...and on the most recent order I order 2 kits....and both the empty vials came broken. Why would the go threw all the trouble of bubble wrapping the other 2 vial with the liquid and not the last vial ...then they throw it in a box with no protection and except to make it threw the mail ....kind of stupid if u ask me...well the got me twice wont get me a 3rd time ..I won’t be doing business with them again ….u all can decide if u want to.
    Email Chem, or Tom, and your vials that were broken will be sent overnight. I know, cuz it happened to me. They also didn't add in another whatman one time, and overnighted that to me as well.

Any problems, they've always taken care of, with me. I think their customer service is 2nd to none.

Got my package today. All is well. Never doubted it for a minute.(uhh-humm)

RHINO

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I placed an order Sunday Night, lets see when it gets here.

Pain

Hangman is offline New Member
    Ordered twice, both came within a weeks time. Split up the packages and everything was in order. Have only good things to say about those guys. Except some jackass registered on their board with my username-DAMMIT!!!

righton is offline Senior Member
    Sent the $ on Wed received on Mon, 3rd time and no complaints.

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    Buddy,

Your not ordering from Walmart so relax. It will come. When ordering anabolic steroids through the mail, you cant expect perfect service.

Thread Information