operation5pm is offline Associate Member

H-drol, low test, HRT/TRT

I ran this cycle back in January: h-drol 50/50/50/75/75 and furuza-a 200/200/200/250/250. I took cycle support before, during cycle and PCT support after. And I followed up with nolva 20/20/10/10.

1 week prior to cycle my test was at 503, estradiol at 19. Last day of cycle I was at 102 and 45, respectively. I finished up my 4 weeks of PCT with no problems, no gyno, no shrinkage. I came out with a solid 12-15lbs of muscle and probably 6lbs of water on me.

I was looking to run a cycle of e-stane and p-stanz and went in for bloodwork. As of yesterday, my test is at 304 and my doc is sending me to an endo. The crappy part is my endo is booked up so I don't get to go until the end of September . Any recommendations on what to do now? Should I just wait for the endo appointment?

bump, anyone?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    It's ultimately up to you. This cycle will obviously tamper with your test levels. I would wait until September hits before cycling anything. Are you experiencing any kind of erectile/libido issues?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How much time elapsed between PCT and the second blood test?

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    It's ultimately up to you. This cycle will obviously tamper with your test levels. I would wait until September hits before cycling anything. Are you experiencing any kind of erectile/libido issues?
    No problems with either of those at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    How much time elapsed between PCT and the second blood test?
    In January I was at 500, started the cycle, finished in march at 100, then had the third test in July at 300.

Thread Information