BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member

nipples starting to itch, 3 months after cycle!

I have been off my cycle for about 3months. About week ago my nipples started to itch. They didnt bother me at all during or post cycle till now. Whats the deal? That was about my 7th cycle.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Coincidence!

3 months should be plenty of time for your hormone levels to drop down to or below normal range, even with the longer acting esters.

Your itchy nips are probably the result of something else, but if you're really worried about it, Nolvadex isn't going to hurt anything at this point. If you don't notice any changes when taking Nolva, then the itchy nips are defiinately not related to your cycle.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Estrogen rebound could still occur that long after a cycle.

Jump on nolva at 40mg for 2wks and see if sides decrease.

It is possible your tricking your mind into thinking this(I've done that under diff. circumstances) But with the test level monitoring I did on my first cycle, the time it can take for things to get back to norm poses a justifiable concern

Got Gear? is offline Member
    How the heck could estrogen rebound occur that late after the cycle?

From my understanding, estrogen rebound occurs when you stop steroid intake and for a short peroid of time estrogen levels are higher than testosterone .

While his estrogen levels may be too high in comparison to his testosterone levels , they should also be at a fraction of what it would have been say 1 month after the cycle.

BE_STRONG - What was your cycle?

The amount of estrogen alone would not be a concern. It would be the ratio to test that would trigger symptoms

Normal range for estrogen in men 12-34 picograms per ml of blood.

Now if the estrogen range is normal, but the testosterone has not recovered then the excess estrogen can result in feminization.

My natural test spent 4 months raising after my first cycle. Plenty of time for hormones to become un-balanced.

So I have stated it wrong as "rebound" because it would not be a sudden increase of estrogen, but rather un-effecient testosterone recovery. Any way you look at it, Excess estrogen casues feminization in men. Now the argument could be made that the estrogen level would not be high enough to produce full blown gyno, but the danger is significant.
    Last edited by Pheedno; 02-12-2003 at 01:41 PM.

Back to your prob B.S.

What was your cycle?
    What was the length?
    What was the dosage and length of post cycle therapy
    Did you increase post cycle therapy to accomodate a longer, stronger cycle?
    This being your 7th, how long in between did you wait on cycles?

cycle was as follows:

wk 1-5 d-bol 50mg/day
    wk 1-10 deca 300mg/wk
    wk 1-20 eq 400mg/wk
    wk 1-20 enan 600mg/wk
    wk 18-23 winny 50mg/day

I have done several similar cycles and I only take nolva during the intake of d-bol, HCG in the middle, and clomid at the end!

How long was your clomid therapy. It seems to me that even with HCG , that the length and dose would need to be extended.

And have you ever used Nolva during post cycle?

Originally posted by Pheedno
    How long was your clomid therapy. It seems to me that even with HCG , that the length and dose would need to be extended.

And have you ever used Nolva during post cycle?
    I only used the HCG for wks 9-11 at 2500mg every three days. Didnt use it at the end. clomid therapy was 300mg/day#1, 100mg/day for 10 days, 50mg/day for 14 days. I extended it only 4 days.

Well, I think it is very possible that your test levels are taking much longer to recover, resulting in a prolonged period where estrogen has that higher ratio.

Is their a way to get your levels checked? And if so, how long will it take to get your resluts. Mine usually takes 4 days but I'm sure it varies.

Untill then, I would get back on clomid at 50mg and start the nolva at least untill you can make sure that test is coming along OK(of course a test is the only way). If testing is not an option, than I would hit up clomid(50mg) and Nolva(40mg) for 2wks, and see how symptoms are.

As I said before my test was raising back to norm for 4 months post cycle and that was on a 10wk'er.
    Now everyone will recover in their own speed but I would get back on those meds, get levels checked, and asses causes and needs from there.

All above stated is just safe than sorry. Maybe your test/estrogen ratio is fine, but I would be concerened with such a long cycle and so many diff. steroids .

Originally posted by Pheedno
    Well, I think it is very possible that your test levels are taking much longer to recover, resulting in a prolonged period where estrogen has that higher ratio.

Is their a way to get your levels checked? And if so, how long will it take to get your resluts. Mine usually takes 4 days but I'm sure it varies.

Untill then, I would get back on clomid at 50mg and start the nolva at least untill you can make sure that test is coming along OK(of course a test is the only way). If testing is not an option, than I would hit up clomid(50mg) and Nolva(40mg) for 2wks, and see how symptoms are.

As I said before my test was raising back to norm for 4 months post cycle and that was on a 10wk'er.
    Now everyone will recover in their own speed but I would get back on those meds, get levels checked, and asses causes and needs from there.

All above stated is just safe than sorry. Maybe your test/estrogen ratio is fine, but I would be concerened with such a long cycle and so many diff. steroids.
    My test levels are OK. Sex drive and Erections are good and my testicles are not atophied at all.

Originally posted by BE_STRONG

My test levels are OK.
    Sex drive and Erections are good and my testicles are not atophied at all.
    Only way to tell that is by a test.
    I had hard-ons gallore all during post cycle and I have never had atrophy.

Thread Information