PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Since X brought it up...Who got called on a "roid rage"?

Just did no more than 30 minutes ago. Oh, it was fantastic.

So I come out to the living room to tell my roomate that a "father of the bride 2" is on if she wanted to watch it. She says "ok turn it on"...so i press the channel number, but my hand slipped and pressed CAPTION instead. I didn't even realize I hit it, so i start to do the dishes. I look up from the dishes and caption is on! I'm like, oops, i hit the wrong button i guess, and continued to do the dishes. She goes "Well turn it off, it's annoying..."

"I said, I'm doing the dishes, just go press the caption"

"I said, well shit! I'm doing the dishes, how hard is it to go change the remote"

"Well i didn't do it!"

"Ohhh really?!?! Gosh! I'll do it when I'm done! "

"She screams 'G*D DAMN IT!' "

I told her to fuck off, and she goes "ROID RAGE !!!"

I said, yaaa...ok i get mad because your lazy ass won't get up to get the remote..and I'm roid raging?!!

So anyway, i stop doing the dishes to get away from her. So she comes to my room like 10 minutes later and goes "Can you unload the dryer, i gotta do laundry"

I said ..."I really don't think I should, you know, with me ROID RAGING and all...don't want something bad to happen.."

She didn't say one word and walked away...Ahhhh...How satisfying was that... Lovely...simply lovely...

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    bro, i think i really have roid rage ! everybody cant be at fault all the time. or can they?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Sounds like a classic case of roid rage to me.

Just better hope she doesn't cut you off in traffic...

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    NIce story sounds like a rage to me

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You call that roid rage ?......Shit I,m like that at work most days before I ever cycled.Funny thing is people close who know comment on how calmer I am! Maybe I,m trying harder not to lose it

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    dishes and the clothes dryer bro? you're a regular martha stewart, and if i was doing all that house work i'd be roid ragin too.................

peace bb79

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by barbells79
    [B]dishes and the clothes dryer bro? you're a regular martha stewart, and if i was doing all that house work i'd be roid ragin too.................

Now that I think about it, I get the impression that PP is actually the bitch in this relationship...?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by XBiker

Now that I think about it, I get the impression that PP is actually the bitch in this relationship...?

hes gettin bossed around a lot isnt he?

peace papa, we're just messin bro ok?

peace bb79

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    that's not a rage....try ripping a door completely off the frame at your parents house and being accused by your parents of having a roid rage . thats embarrasing.

Originally posted by XBiker

Alright X...

BTW...this ain't no relationship....If I didn't do this...She'd get so pissed i could call HER on roid rage .

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro i know the feeling i get it easy the only time its used to my advantage is at the gym,i get real snapy at eveything and ill stay mad for hours over something stupid , i get raeal bad in the car holly shit i scare my mom and everybody she sais i turned into complete animal!the other day imdriving and this old guy is driving very slow so i pass him regularly i wasnt realy flying or i didnt beep at him or flick my high beams u know,an down the road he gets next tome and shoots me the finger!saying i must think im some sorta wiseguy ,wtf!i m half way out the car ready to rip his heart out,his wife strted to cry and he looked like he wa gonna have a stroke,i guess knowing i didnt do anything wrong and having a bad day set it off.

keep em coming...if it was rage or just being mad like our last entry...i love this sshiiiiieeet. Makes me feel normal.

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    That's kinda like my story. I was going to work and I was going about60 in the 50 so I went around this guy and, I was not even close to him and this fagg putts his brights on me. So I start freaking out, and slam on my breaks.So he goes around and does the same thing to me.this is the last string.So I put the front end of my car infront of his and start slowing down. And finilly we stop andI go to get out of the car. He rolles up windows and looked the doors and started yelling like a girl.I start walking up to the car, and he takes off. I am pissed the fuck off.and he was realy a fagg. I have lots of storys about rages. I work at a club
    and you allways get some puney little fucer getting mouthy and I flip my lid.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    if you are behind a car at a red light and they don't move within 5 seconds of the light turning green...and you get out of the car and walk up to their door and stick your hand through the window yelling at them to move their fucking car...that is RR

just a story of a friend of mine i was witness to

PP you should have called PMS on her
    What happens here, stays here

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats kinda wierd you brough that up just today because I was gonna post on it.

Today at work (I'm a intern) some 19 year old that can barly read was repeating the same phrase over and over and over and over, probably to get attention. Well any way customers started to hear him so i asked him to stop. He did not, i asked him to shut up then, he laughed at me and kept it up.

Eventualy I ended up with my hands around his neck and his feet off the ground shaking him (he's mybe 140lbs), good delt work out if you ever wanna try it.

He STILL does not shut up, I realize that i just fucked up by doing that and walk away and told him next time I'm not letting go.

Kid got pissed and walked out after he called me a retard and I laughed while telling him he's the 19 year old that can't read.

Funny part?
    I'm not on gear, but if i was i could just blame it on RR

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    just let loose and go nuts! LOL

Thread Information