Capricorn_Mike is offline New Member

Question Whats the BEST diet for a BODYBUILDER looking for MAXIMUM FATLOSS?

There's so many diet's out there it's really confusing when trying to pick the right one. What type of diet is the best for ULTIMATE FATLOSS for a bodybuilder? I've read about so many. TKD ,CKD ,MKD ,Atkin's ,Mr.X's "The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet!" ,ect.... or would just your basic high protein ,low fat ,and carbs diet be the best? Im looking for MAXIMUM FATLOSS ,a diet that could also be used during contest preperation. All without the usual fatloss aid's such as DNP ,clen ,bromo ,T3 ect... Im not against using these fatloss aid's ,I just want to know what the best diet is for fatloss before adding such thing's into the mix. I want to get my bodyfat percentage as low as I possibly can "naturally" (hopefully around 6-7%) before I start to use thing's like DNP ,clen ,T3 ,ect... to get my bodyfat to an insanely low level such as a TRUE 4% or so. I dont need help planning a diet for myself ,I can do that just fine once I figure out which diet I want to do. I just need help deciding which diet to go with. Again Im looking for a bodybuilder's diet that will result in MAXIMUM FATLOSS. Im not too concerned with muscle loss as I will use AAS to combat that. Any help any of you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Capricorn_Mike

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Golden Corral twice a day, and Dunken Donuts for dinner.

westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member
    i like the super size big extra meals 3 times a day really helps harden up b4 a contest...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by majorpecs
    Golden Corral twice a day, and Dunken Donuts for dinner.
    why not crispy cream

JohnnyB

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    sometimes, do you get the impression nobody loves you?

you said it. stick to a low fat, low carb, high protein diet. no carb's after 6pm (unless as a top up after training).

this should bring your weight right down. then use one of the common products. many reckon hydroxycut is awful and expensive. xenadrine and similar products are popular and work well. clen works even better, DNP better still.

to be honest - i've never need to diet or use such products so i'm not talking from experience - just knowledge accumulated through reading and listening to my buddies.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    cardio, cardio, cardio!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by FedSki
    to be honest - i've never need to diet or use such products so i'm not talking from experience - just knowledge accumulated through reading and listening to my buddies.
    Damn you

At least you listen, I wish I had your problem

JohnnyB

L-carnatine is offline Banned
    !!!!!!Starve!!!!! J/K

Diet and cardio are the 2 most important elements to shedding body fat. Its important that when you decide to start cutting you do cardio 5-7 days a week, in the morning on an empty stomach for 45-60 minutes. Your heart rate should remaind between 60-70%.

On Cardio/Lifting days diet goes as follows:

General Guidelines to follow:
    -Get plenty of sleep
    -Drink at least 1.5 gallons of water a day
    -Don't combine fat/carbs
    -Don't eat protein alone
    -Don't have carbs before bed
    -Have protein shakes with water
    -Don't have sugars

*Before Cardio Take Glutamine
    **Take your ECA/ECY/Thermo now if you choose to do so a good ECY Bentacourt Nutrition ( It's freaking awsome it makes me swet like a pig)

Cardio 45-60mins

m1(approx 30-40 mins after cardio):
    Pro/Fat: 1 6-8oz piece of lean meat or egg whites/1oz almonds(usually 28 almonds). Thats about 50g of protein/15g of fat.

m2:Pro/Fat Lean Meat, 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter. Approx. 50g of protein and 15g of fat.

m3: Pro/Fat 2 Scoops of whey and 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil. Approx. 50g of Protein and 15g of fat.

-workout-

m4(PWO): 1 scoop of whey, 1/3 cup of dextrose. Approx. 25g protein/50g carb

m5(PPWO): 6-8oz Lean Meat(NOT STEAK OR SALMON), and half a cup of brown rice. Approx 50 protein/35carb

m6(before bed): 2 scoops whey, 1 teaspoon glutamine powder, 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil.

Cardio Only Days (Follow the food outline from above for your sources of EFA's(essential fatty acids) and protein:

Cardio 45-60mins
    m1: Pro/Fat
    m2: Pro/Fat
    m3: Pro/Fat (optional Pro/Carb)
    m4: Pro/Fat
    m5: Pro/Fat

Lifting Only Days:

m3: Pro/Fat
    -Workout-
    m4(PWO): Pro/Dex
    m5(PPWO): Pro/Carb
    m6: Pro/Fat

Your source of protein can be chicken, tuna, lean ground beef, turkey or egg whites(eggs). Steak and salmon can also be used but not in PPWO meal.

Cheat one meal, once a week don’t overdue it.
    !!! trust me when i was 14 years old i was 5'7" and weight 209 pounds i was "FAT BOY"
    i did it in 1 year i lost the fat i went down to 10% then took it from there beting muscle and cuting up now im at 205lb 7% i did it you can to it just takes time and lots of will power
    - also the days that your going to cheat reccomeded you do once a week substituting one of your 6-7 meals with what you want respectively they have this stuff calles block bind it reports that it does not let your body digest the fat or the carbs i think it works cuz when i crap its nasty and it dont look normal it looks like some alien crap take 2-4 depending on the amount of fat and carbs 15-30 minuits before the meal if you happen to take it and not eat you may cramp up a bit and feel week but if your alergic to shell fish your out of luck cuz it has shell fish enzymes in it.

good luck bro with me best regards

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by L-carnatine
    !!!!!!Starve!!!!! J/K

Diet and cardio are the 2 most important elements to shedding body fat. Its important that when you decide to start cutting you do cardio 5-7 days a week, in the morning on an empty stomach for 45-60 minutes. Your heart rate should remaind between 60-70%.

On Cardio/Lifting days diet goes as follows:

General Guidelines to follow:
    -Get plenty of sleep
    -Drink at least 1.5 gallons of water a day
    -Don't combine fat/carbs
    -Don't eat protein alone
    -Don't have carbs before bed
    -Have protein shakes with water
    -Don't have sugars

*Before Cardio Take Glutamine
    **Take your ECA/ECY/Thermo now if you choose to do so a good ECY Bentacourt Nutrition ( It's freaking awsome it makes me swet like a pig)

Cardio 45-60mins

m1(approx 30-40 mins after cardio):
    Pro/Fat: 1 6-8oz piece of lean meat or egg whites/1oz almonds(usually 28 almonds). Thats about 50g of protein/15g of fat.

m2:Pro/Fat Lean Meat, 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter. Approx. 50g of protein and 15g of fat.

m3: Pro/Fat 2 Scoops of whey and 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil. Approx. 50g of Protein and 15g of fat.

-workout-

m4(PWO): 1 scoop of whey, 1/3 cup of dextrose. Approx. 25g protein/50g carb

m5(PPWO): 6-8oz Lean Meat(NOT STEAK OR SALMON), and half a cup of brown rice. Approx 50 protein/35carb

m6(before bed): 2 scoops whey, 1 teaspoon glutamine powder, 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil.

Cardio Only Days (Follow the food outline from above for your sources of EFA's(essential fatty acids) and protein:

Cardio 45-60mins
    m3: Pro/Fat (optional Pro/Carb)
    m4: Pro/Fat
    m5: Pro/Fat

Lifting Only Days:

m3: Pro/Fat
    -Workout-
    m4(PWO): Pro/Dex
    m5(PPWO): Pro/Carb
    m6: Pro/Fat

Your source of protein can be chicken, tuna, lean ground beef, turkey or egg whites(eggs). Steak and salmon can also be used but not in PPWO meal.

Cheat one meal, once a week don’t overdue it.
    !!! trust me when i was 14 years old i was 5'7" and weight 209 pounds i was "FAT BOY"
    i did it in 1 year i lost the fat i went down to 10% then took it from there beting muscle and cuting up now im at 205lb 7% i did it you can to it just takes time and lots of will power
    - also the days that your going to cheat reccomeded you do once a week substituting one of your 6-7 meals with what you want respectively they have this stuff calles block bind it reports that it does not let your body digest the fat or the carbs i think it works cuz when i crap its nasty and it dont look normal it looks like some alien crap take 2-4 depending on the amount of fat and carbs 15-30 minuits before the meal if you happen to take it and not eat you may cramp up a bit and feel week but if your alergic to shell fish your out of luck cuz it has shell fish enzymes in it.

good luck bro with me best regards
    Nice post.... to bad it's not yours...Nice copy and past... well, not all of it was copy and paste... what the #$^$ are you trying to say here...."!!! trust me when i was 14 years old i was 5'7" and weight 209 pounds i was "FAT BOY"
    - also the days that your going to cheat reccomeded you do once a week substituting one of your 6-7 meals with what you want respectively they have this stuff calles block bind it reports that it does not let your body digest the fat or the carbs i think it works cuz when i crap its nasty and it dont look normal it looks like some alien crap take 2-4 depending on the amount of fat and carbs 15-30 minuits before the meal if you happen to take it and not eat you may cramp up a bit and feel week but if your alergic to shell fish your out of luck cuz it has shell fish enzymes in it."

BDTR is offline Retired
    Please guys, stop responding to threads this old. The user most likely found the answer by now or no longer posts here. This thread is from 2002!

haha is this a joke, who revived this

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    hope he's not fat anymore

i know the original post was made by "SLIZZUT" which i give mad props to cuz it helped me get down to my 7%BF along with a little help of bentacourt nutrition (E/C/Y stack) and no i am not fat any more like i said 205 7%BF and im 5'11" ..... but to his quote i aded some supliments that he could try that would help. sorry for replying to to an old post but if any guest hapen to swing buy..... they get there answer

Quote Originally Posted by snowman
    Nice post.... to bad it's not yours...Nice copy and past... well, not all of it was copy and paste... what the #$^$ are you trying to say here...."!!! trust me when i was 14 years old i was 5'7" and weight 209 pounds i was "FAT BOY"
    - also the days that your going to cheat reccomeded you do once a week substituting one of your 6-7 meals with what you want respectively they have this stuff calles block bind it reports that it does not let your body digest the fat or the carbs i think it works cuz when i crap its nasty and it dont look normal it looks like some alien crap take 2-4 depending on the amount of fat and carbs 15-30 minuits before the meal if you happen to take it and not eat you may cramp up a bit and feel week but if your alergic to shell fish your out of luck cuz it has shell fish enzymes in it."
    im trying to say exactly what i said !!!!! bro it works. but what do want to know what im trying to say???

bro you want to get big eat Mcdonalds and Burgerking dollar menues and taco bell !OMG! also when you get a chance swing by a chinese buffet and munch as much as you can bro i promise you will get faking huge! literaly nice big and plumped up

Thread Information