dbolkid is offline Junior Member

critique my cycle please?

weeks 1-3 25mg of russian dbol
    weeks 1-4 400mg of cypionate
    weeks 1-5 40 mg of winny pills
    30 mg of nolva everyday and clomid 3 weeks after last shot.
    also taking milk thisle, ala, cranberry extract, and glutamine.

if u are wondering why only 5 weeks i dont go over that so i stay on the safe side. plus thats all i have.

i meant weeks 3-5 take winny tabs.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    dont even bother then... the cyp wont even kick in till around week 4. And i still wouldnt run dbol and winny at the same time... What are you trying to accomplish... what are your goals, stats etc. and your buget... put the stats out so us bro can point you in the right direction...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    This cycle is way too short, I think you are wasting your money on the gear.

Pain

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    not so fast painintheazz. many 'experts' are now saying that doing many short cycles are more beneficial than doing few long cycles. in fact many articles in t-mag (www.t-mag.com) suggest short cycles.

and even though the cyp wont kick in until week 3-4 it'll continue to be effective until week 6-7.

now i'm not advocating a short cycle i just think it should be debated. has anyone got any experience of doing short term cycles?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by Tankass
    And i still wouldnt run dbol and winny at the same time...
    Here's a study where someone using test with 2 orals had toxic hepatitis. Something to think about.

Posted by JGUNS at CEM

Androgenic /Anabolic steroid -induced toxic hepatitis.
    Stimac D, Miliæ S, Dintinjana RD, Kovac D, Ristiæ S
    J Clin Gastroenterol 2002 Oct; 35:350-2
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Affiliation
    Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine, Clinical Hospital Center Rijeka, Rijeka, Croatia. [email protected]
    Abstract
    Athletes and bodybuilders often misuse androgenic/anabolic steroids . When used in therapeutic doses, these drugs produce clinical jaundice in just a small number of recipients. We present a 26-year-old male bodybuilder who self-administered high doses of androgenic/anabolic steroids that induced liver damage. One month before admission to the hospital, he used testosterone enanthate (500 mg intramuscularly, twice weekly), stanozolol (40 mg/d), and methylandrostenediol (30 mg/d by mouth, for 5 weeks). On admission, his bilirubin level was 470 micromol/L (direct, 360 micromol/L), his aspartate aminotransferase (AST) level was 5,870 IU/L, his alanine aminotransferase (ALT) level was 10,580 IU/L, his alkaline phosphatase (ALP) level was 152 IU/L, his gamma-glutamyl-transpeptidase level was 140 IU/L, his albumin level was 27.6 g/L, and his prothrombin time was 29%. During the patient's prolonged hospitalization, multiple tests and liver biopsy were performed, showing only toxic hepatic lesions. The patient was provided with supportive medical treatment. Clinical signs and laboratory findings improved substantially 12 weeks after the patient discontinued androgenic/anabolic steroids. The reasons for presenting this case were the much higher values of<a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=brand&value= AST " target="_blank">AST</a>and ALT levels than reported in other studies, although the values of bilirubin and ALP were similar to those found in the literature. To our knowledge, it is the first case of toxic hepatitis induced by androgenic/anabolic steroids with predominantly hepatocellular necrosis instead of intrahepatic cholestasis.

i am not gonna run winny and dbol at the same time i will take dbol for 3 weeks and winny for 2 weeks.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Why not run Test Prop for the first 4 weeks instead of the
    Cyp? Then you can go to clomid therapy right after your winny instead of waiting three weeks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by Red5
    Why not run Test Prop for the first 4 weeks instead of the
    Cyp? Then you can go to clomid therapy right after your winny instead of waiting three weeks.
    I agree with that, prop would be better.

If your using cyp because it takes 2 week to taper out of your system, then go 6 weeks with prop and your blood levels will be higher longer. And you won't need to take the d-bol as long, because the prop will kick in, in 5-10 days, you might not even need the d-bol. I'm not a d-bol fan so I don't know.

Then you could run your winny from week 3-6 or through the whole cycle. JMO

JohnnyB

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    bump your dbol up as this is a short cycle. I used 50 mg for 5 weeks and had great gains in my first 3 weeks, and definitely get PROP if you could and take it at like 400 mg/WK

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by FedSki
    not so fast painintheazz. many 'experts' are now saying that doing many short cycles are more beneficial than doing few long cycles. in fact many articles in t-mag (www.t-mag.com) suggest short cycles.

and even though the cyp wont kick in until week 3-4 it'll continue to be effective until week 6-7.

now i'm not advocating a short cycle i just think it should be debated. has anyone got any experience of doing short term cycles?
    Personally I don't feel any gains due to gear until longer than most people say stuff should kick in, Test Ent a little over 4 weeks, Fina 2-3 weeks for me. I don't know why my body reacts like this but it does. So for me I think a short cycle is a waste. IMO. Also I think a lot of the gains made during the first few weeks are mostly water, where as the longer I go the harder I start to feel. Like I said this is my personal opinion. Everyone should experiment and see what works for them.

Pain

Thread Information