Thread: Advice??

Ms Winnie is offline New Member

Advice??

Alright i'm sure u guys get a shit load of please help me's.... but please help me. I was on winnie tabs for 3 weeks in jan, but they got disposed of cough cough.... So my friend advised me to get the winnie injections and i'm doin 2 cc's a week, tues/fri in the butt cheek... And i'm trying to decide whether or not to add the clens to the winnies. My goals are to get really shredded, lines/definition.. the whole nine, i want my body fat down to like 15 % so i would probably loose like 10-15 lbs of fat... Just any thing i need to be careful of???? in general for girls?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    winny needs to be run ED, not 2 times a week.

really, it doesn't matter what you shoot in yourself, but you should check your diet if you're looking to cut up...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Have you registered for the women's forum yet? They are much better at answering AAS questions for women then most of us meatheads.

thanks... i'll keep readin through the threads.... yea i've changed the diet since jan.... i do 6 small meals protein, no white flour, no carbs after 4, i've seen pretty good results in a couple of weeks i just have to be good w the carbs and be patient.... i'm gonna check up on the everday thing though i don't want to get a mustache or anything

Originally posted by Rickson
    Have you registered for the women's forum yet? They are much better at answering AAS questions for women then most of us meatheads.
    hmmm i'll go feel like an idiot now, thanks

Thread Information