crazy man is offline Banned

test questions???

I have acess to either sust 300 or qv 250 which is better, with fina i am looking for good test at the best price????thanks and what are good doses??? i have done past cycles of test around 500mgs..

dansteelman is offline Member
    Try the QV Ent 250. at 500MG a week

is the 250 qv nice i took brovel t200 at 500mgs ang good ok gains would qv at 500 work better...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, when you ask a question like 'what is better' you need to have a point of reference...you said you tried the brovel and the gains were mediocre, so the qv enth could potentially give you more desirable results. everyone's body reacts differently to different AS's. i know some bros like djdjdjdjdjddjj do not like fina, however many people will tell you it is great. you can't base your decision on what one person says, so experiment and see what works best with you. several people think sust is a waste, however others swear by it. im sure that others will have the same type of responses when dealing with the enth. with my experience and many others on this board, fina is well paired with test prop instead of enth...do some more research and we can help you make a good decision about your cycle.

Thats a very good point Daem. There is some stuff people just dont respond to. Its best to find a combination that is the most synergestic through experimentation.

oh i hear you bro i heard qv test was high quality goods, i took brovel and wasn't really inpressed but i think mabey qv at 500 to 600 would work nice with fina and some dbols or abombs??????

Go with the fina.

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    I've been running QV 250 at 500/week and 30mg dbol /ed. I'm into my third week and have already seen awesome gains.
    -zzo

you think qv test 6oomgs abombs 50mgs and fina 75 should be nice?????

any one?????

Thread Information