Core is offline Junior Member

source reaction time

Does anyone else have sources that take forever to respond? I've had several sources and they all seem to take forever. Sometimes weeks to answer emails and longer to finally get your gear, both foreign and domestic. One guy waited weeks to pick up the funds. I haven't been scammed yet, just sometimes it takes a couple of months to just get gear. Is this the norm because its a real pain in the ass.

No pun intended

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    My source works pronto, and if he can't get something, he lets me know that it will take longer. Keep looking, you'll find one you like.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    My source also works warp-speed!

Last order I received my gear 6 days after I mailed the envelop.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I've gotten to know my source and we trust each other .....I send the funds and e mail him the conf# and it's at my door in two-three days. He ships to me the same day I order. Bro , don't settle for his shit....there are to many out there who are worthy.

Nobody else has this problem? I've ordered from several different sources and always have this problem. I CANT be the only one!

BTW - I just got my cycle in so I dont need another source right now and I WONT give out my sources.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    BTW - I just got my cycle in so I dont need another source right now and I WONT give out my sources.

i wouldnt want your sources bro. mine are fast and courteous. you need to find someone more reliable and prompt. a few weeks to answer email? thats unaccpetable man.

razor67 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Ozzy
    I've gotten to know my source and we trust each other .....I send the funds and e mail him the conf# and it's at my door in two-three days. He ships to me the same day I order. Bro , don't settle for his shit....there are to many out there who are worthy.
    mine is the same way..3 days from ordering and im golden.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    mine answers emails quickly usually within an hour still takes 5-7 dyas to get my stuff though.....................

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by razor67
    mine is the same way..3 days from ordering and im golden.
    The only way to gear-up

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I usually take longer getting the cash there, than he takes getting the gear here

Damn, I'm getting screwed!!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't mean this as a flame but are you a pain to deal with? Are you emailing him every ten minutes wanting to know where your stuff is and when it's going to get to you? Most of the guys I know do an automatic slow down when this happens so that you won't use them again. I don't know if that is it just wondering.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member

Re: source reaction time

Originally posted by Core
    because its a real pain in the ass.

No pun intended
    No pun taken.

My source is pretty good, he is quick but he sends shipments out one at a time you have to email him when you get one package and he ships the other(s).

Pain

Originally posted by Rickson
    I don't mean this as a flame but are you a pain to deal with? Are you emailing him every ten minutes wanting to know where your stuff is and when it's going to get to you? Most of the guys I know do an automatic slow down when this happens so that you won't use them again. I don't know if that is it just wondering.
    No Rickson, I never bust balls. After I order I usually wait 3 weeks before asking if it was sent out. I usually wait 1 1/2 - 2 weeks before sending another email. I realize things get held up, etc. I usually order 6 weeks before I want to do a cycle.

Jaandost is offline New Member
    my guy ships the day he receives funds. usually to my door within 2-3 days. he answers emails within an hour or two and even lets me know what hes low in stock of etc. some of my old sources took their sweet ass time and some never came thru at all. it took some time to find a reliable, honest one but im pumped now that ive got one...literally!

Thread Information