mattjuicehead is offline New Member

m goona get kicked outa school need help to pass drug test

I have recently purchased a bottle of Deca I would like to know if there was a certain dosage that I would be able to take it in so that It does not show up on a drug test for track and field or if a teacher wanted to test me. If anyone can help me out i would greatly appreciate it. I am a 16year old male that can bench 350 as a max and im only a sophomore in High School. I ned help thanx.

I have never done steroids b4. how long after i stop willl i be able to passa drig test

btrain is offline Junior Member
    First of your to young, second you shouldnt just take deca , you should take a test with it. I think you should read up before you do steroids . You dont sound that educated on them.( I might be wrong). Steroids dont show up on regular drug tests. They have to do a test for steroids. Are they testing for steroids.You sound like your doing alright without steroids why are you wanting to take them.Other than the obvious reasons;

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bump to btrains post. The chances your HS will test for roids is VERY slim. These tests are not cheap, and while its true that some HS do test for roids, it is not simply a random thing.

and for god sakes dont do roids at 16. Your doin it for yourself right? (and the girls too we all know ) but seriously, how many HS chicks do you think dig guys with limp dicks?

peace bro
    stay clean and swole

dansteelman is offline Member
    Oh jesus...rickson, lock this thread man...this guy doesnt need help from us on how to pass a drug screen. Next thing you know AR is gonna be in the news for giving CHILDREN advice on how to cycle and pass drugs tests...Matt, Lay off the juice. If you can bench 350 (which i honestly doubt) and you are only 16, you dont need juice. Why come on here and state your bench? thats very childish, everyone knows that a bench press is a lousy measure of physical strength. Deca stays in your system a VERY long time.

I actually get the feeling that you have already started taking your deca (if you cant wait til you're older to do juice, you sure as hell aren't going to be able to have it on your possesion and not use it). Alli can say say is that failing a drug test at 16 years old and losing all chances of getting in to college may wake you up before you do serious harm to yourself physically.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    ooooo i surely hope for your sake that you havent started that deca . the most important thing to me when i was 16 was pussy. you will see none of it with that deca dick.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Look at the title of the thread "Im gonna get kicked outta school need to pass drug test" Sure sounds worried to me... I honestly wouldnt doubt if he has started and is holding back. If he has he already knows about the limp dick thing :P

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Deca can stay in your system up to 12 months after the last inject. There not gonna test for steroids .

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by Buschlightcan
    Deca can stay in your system up to 12 months after the last inject. There not gonna test for steroids.
    Deca is detectable for 17-18 months.
    At 16 you don't need it...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    dude, dont do it. for many reasons. just lay off the sauce for a few more years. listen to the bros here, they are very knowledgable.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Like EVERYONE always says, and believe me they are right, you are too young. Deca for a 16 year old will only fuck up your body dude. At LEAST wait until you are 19, and re-consider the whole situation, but for now, just get the thought out of your head. Do a search on this board and you will find the countless COUNTLESS posts about teens juicing!!!

Not to mention, Deca can stay in your system for up to 1.5 years!!! So are you really willing to get kicked out of SOMETHING down the road? Even if your school doesn't test you NOW for juice, who knows where you will be in a year? Maybe some professional junior league takes interest in you, or you get in some other group/team and they want to test you, then your SCREWED. Cause you can't do ANYTHING about it then since it's ALREADY in your system!!!

THINK ABOUT IT MAN!!! THINK CLEARLY!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You are too young for AAS. This thread is closed.

Thread Information