MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member

Is Deca A Healer?

Does Deca actually heal the joints in the body or is it a temporary fix?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Deca wont make your painfull joints non-painfull forever if thats what you mean. Lots of bros use deca because while ON cycle joint pain is greatly decreased. so i guess in short, its just temp.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a fix just some relief. If you have major joint problems you will need to see a doctor.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I have a similiar opinion to the other bros who responded, but from my own personal experience... I have come to the conclusion that deca will greatly reduce joint pains while on. This will give you an opportunity to build some good muscle in those areas which you have previously been unable to due to the joint pain. With the added strength (from the new, better muscle) you can actually reduce the joint pain.

It's like Excess said, if you work on the muscle groups surrounded the troubled joint, it will help relieve the pain or make it disappear. ACTUALLY, he was referring to the rotator cup pain, but I think it applies to other joints as well. Personally, it helped to make my rotator cup pain DISAPPEAR, and also helped with severe wrist pains

BIG-G is offline Banned
    OK THEN,,, should i do a cycle of deca300 weekly over fina 1cc ed???? (obviuosly stacked with test either way)???? BIG-G

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    OK THEN,,, should i do a cycle of deca300 weekly over fina 1cc ed???? (obviuosly stacked with test either way)???? BIG-G
    well, it's really up to you bro (DON'T DO FINA AND DECA TOGETHER, but hopefully you already figured that out)...they are both effective, but based on your other posts i would recommend fina. it's cheaper and typically will get you much more agressive than deca...

snakeman is offline New Member
    no. deca isnt a healer...its a mask for the pain

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    deca causes water retention, particularly in the connective tissue. some say it 'lubricates' the joints and promotes flexibility. anyway it typically creates an environment which eases the pain of sore joints. this effect is temporary and recedes gradually along with the tapering effect of drug. This was taken straight out of the AR Drug Profile . . .

Since Deca also stores more water in the connective tissues, it can temporarily case [cause] or even cure existing pain in joints. This is especially good for those athletes who complain about pain in the shoulder, elbow, and knee; they can often enjoy pain-free workouts during treatment with Deca-Durabolin .

MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member

ROTARY CUFF EXERCISES AND DECA?

I have had some pain in the elbows, bicep and shoulder joint. In regards to my outer upper rotary cuff should I do some rotarty cuff exercises while on the deca inorder to take advantage of the lubricating effect and build up the joints surrounding my shoulder. Or will the deca itself help build the rotary cuffs up by just doing shoulder work?

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Re: ROTARY CUFF EXERCISES AND DECA?

Originally posted by MR BICEPS
    I have had some pain in the elbows, bicep and shoulder joint. In regards to my outer upper rotary cuff should I do some rotarty cuff exercises while on the deca inorder to take advantage of the lubricating effect and build up the joints surrounding my shoulder. Or will the deca itself help build the rotary cuffs up by just doing shoulder work?
    dunno about that one. my gut tells me that if the deca relieves your pain then do fairly standard shoulder workouts - don't over do it. the rotator cuff is very easily damaged and may always cause you pain, even while on deca. steer clear of those exercise where you are placing your arms behind your neck or head.

Thread Information