H BOMB is offline Senior Member

some op needed please

i could use a few opinions here fellas.
    i was gonna use primo at 400mg a week in my next cycle but then i was thinkin of doin 200mg of primo a week and 200mg of deca a week instead. which do you guys think would be better or which do you like better.

next thing i wanted some op on was i was gonna do 4 weeks of var wait 2 weeks and the last 4 weeks do winny. i was thinkin of dropping the winny and getting another 4 weeks worth of var. what do you guys think. which do you like better. i was gonna do the var at 40mged and the winny at 50mg ed.

the whole cycle would be about 10-12 weeks. some stats are age 23 ht 5'10 wt 190 bf 12% ??? gonna wait a little longer coming back from broken ribs. this would mainly be a cutting cycle lookin to put on 5-7lb of lean muscle. thanks fellas

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    stick with one brand bro...primo is the designer drug and it is in the same class deca and eq are in...primo and eq are not going to cause the water weight that the deca will...

var is going to cut you up more than the winny...winny is best used to maintain musxcle while dieting...var is what i would choose..

primo 400mg (1-12)
    var 40mg ed (9-15)

thats just with the gear you wanted to use...i owuld use something to kickstart and i would throw a test in there...Madmax..
    Last edited by Madmax; 02-13-2003 at 08:56 AM.

thanks madmax, just curious why you put the var at towards the end instead of the front. what you suggest as far as to jumpstart it or what test do you think. i am REAL sensitive to all the sides that test bring. the good and bad. gained 20lb off of 250mg a week of sust. once but there was some bad sides as well.

bump

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Primo and var is a good cutting cycle and expensive too and both can be hard to find. As for why var at the end, my reason would be to have something working in your system right up to clomid and your primo would be kicked in, so they both be working together. JMO

JohnnyB

so if i'm correct clomid is two weeks after last primo shot. so your sayin you would run the var up until two weeks past the primo. or is it 3 weeks like madmax has it set up.

Thread Information