Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

Why Do I bleed so Much

I have no Idea what the hell is going on with my glutes, but I cant seem to get an answer from any friends, so maybe some good bros can help me. I am into the 10th week of my cycle and just about every time I inject I get a good amount of blood when I remove the needle from the glute. I aspirate every time, and I have hit a vien, 3 times this cycle when aspirating. I rotate right glute and left glute, and I do pull some skin before piercing, but it seems like every time I remove the needle there is enough blood to drip from my ass to the floor and leave a good amount of blood on the floor before I can get an alcohol bad on it.

Whats up?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, it could be scar tissue ur hitting and breaking open? I had that problem in my quads. I recommed switching to ur quads though. IMO easiest place to self inject. There right in front of u and u can use 2 hands to aspirate . Good luck!

OG

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I never hit glutes. It's just too much of a pain to have to reach around to tha position for as long as it takes to plunge yourself.

Calves/Bis/Tris/Quads/Chest are where the money's at. You don't have to twis around and the only one that requires a one hand shot is tris.

I agree with OG on the scar tissue, and it's probably a combo of that and knicking veins on the way in or out.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Im with OG. Stop doing glutes and hit the quads.

Decoder is offline Banned
    don't worry about it its normal. Somtimes you get a little blood sometimes you get alot, all depends on how much the needle moves when your shooting.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I dont know if I dare doing a quad shot with ** sust 300..Damn that shit hurts in the Glute as it is.

Thread Information