FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

My plan to space out sust dosages.

I've aquired 10 1ml, 250mg sust amps.

I want to take .5ml, 125mg eod. Any problem with (is it hygienic) . . . .

1. Filling the syringe with the full 1ml
    2. Injecting half
    3. Aspirating to empty the needle contents back into the syringe
    4. Replacing the needle with a fresh one
    5. Capping the needle ready for the next injection

Another thing. There's always a little fluid left in the syringe after injection. This is just wasted. Is there a little extra in the amp or vial to compensate for this?
    Last edited by FedSki; 02-12-2003 at 10:29 AM.

dick, you crack me up man. if there ever was a 'worlds most sarcastic man' competition you'd certainly be in the final.

there's great debate over when you should take susts to maximise its effectiveness and everything i've read so far tells me to do it ed or eod.

if there's nothing wrong with leaving a little in the syringe and replacing the pin it seems to be the easiest way to do eod injections. so why not?

and my second question is valid too - if someone buys a 1ml amp for $10 and a fifth or sixth of the contents of that amp is left in the syringe after inject then that is quite a waste. do they put a little extra in?

gust5 is offline Junior Member
    my opinion = complete waste of that good stuff .you never will have any results , sorry .

please guys, i've discussed and debated the sust issue. so don't hassle me over it! i know taking sust for the LAST 6 weeks of my 10 week cycle isn't the best use of the gear but i'm doing it anyway. even if it only helps me get over deca dick it'll be worthwhile.

i've got much bigger and better plans for my next cycle.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Alright. I'll refrain for commenting on the cycle...

But IMHO Just inject the sust E4D and do a whole CC if you're not willing to increase the doseage.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm with got gear that isn't enough to try to utilize the esters just shoot 1 cc e3rd or 4th day.

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    not Hygeinic, as gear comes in contact with air, it should not be injected(backed by a DOC)
    I dont see a reason why you would do .5 CC as opposed to 1 CC twice a week
    it will also keep you from EOD shooting, and also save you the gear wasted in the syringe

allsaucedup is offline Member
    sust has a very long half life, and this is why people shoot it twice a week instead of eod. I agree with e4d thats the way I just took it on my cycle although I did go for ten weeks and added fina in weeks 8-13. I hade real nice gains

ok guys. cool, i prefer to go every four days anyway. it's true though - many folk recommend ed or eod to ensure a steady release of prop.

and now that i've got your attention i'll ask this question again (when i asked before but got no response).

sust kicks in straight away and continues to work over 2-3 weeks. so i start my sust week 5 and run it every four days through to week 10. the sust (and the deca ) will continue to work until week 12-13. So regardless of when i start the sust, i'll still get 7 maybe 8 weeks of benefit. right? afterwhich i start my hcg (week 12) and then clomid (week 13).

Who told you sust kicks in right away?

There isn't alot of the fast acting esters in sust. Especially when your doing such small doseages as yourself.

It'll take a min of 2 weeks before you'll notice the sust (if you notice it at all). And you'll keep noticeing results from the sust about 10 days after your last injection.

Originally posted by Got Gear?
    Who told you sust kicks in right away?
    quoted straight out of the Anabolic Review Drug Profile . . .

Due to the propionate also included in the steroid , Sustanon is effective after one day and, based on the mixed in decanoates, remains active for 3-4 weeks.

Well I spose..

You'll get the whole 30mg of propinate in the first few days! Just enough to equal what your body would have produced naturally.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    the amount thats efffetive after one day isn't significant enough to run it the way you are running....why do you think we are telling you this bro...trust us.....Madmax...

Originally posted by Madmax
    the amount thats efffetive after one day isn't significant enough to run it the way you are running....why do you think we are telling you this bro...trust us.....Madmax...
    max, have you read this thread?

i originally stated that i wanted to do the sust eod to maximise the prop. the guys told me not to bother and just run it e4d.
    so i dunno what you mean by your statement. as you can read i decided to not worry about the prop too much and run it e4d like most suggested.

Thread Information