batmann is offline New Member

Seeking Knowlege

Here's the thing. I need advise on what I plan to do. I can get everthing I list below in the amounts indicated. Looking for steady gains that last, nothing extreme.The next cycle will be my third. I did two before in 18 months.Stats: age-54,ht-5'8",wgt-190,B/F about 17%,Training over 15yrs,untill recently competetive Judo. Befor my cycles were Deca and Cip then Cip,Deca and Winny.I plan to do a total of three more cycles then stop.

sust......500mg weeks 1-2
    sust......250mg weeks 2-10
    Deca.....300mg weeks 1-10
    clomid three weeks after ended. Nolvadex if needed.

Then
    Cip.......200mg weeks 1-10
    EQ.......400mg weeks 1-10
    Primo...100 mg weeks 4-10
    Clomid and Nolva as above.

Then
    EQ......200mg weeks 1-10
    Deca...200mg weeks 1-10
    Sust....250mg weeks 1-8
    Cip......200mg weeks 1-6
    Clomid and Nolva.......

I"m really not sure of how set this up with the stuff I listed. So I need some advice. My Doctor is cool and I have complete physicals every year. I have posted before asking for help with an 18 year old who is determind to run a cycle with or without my help. He even bought some T-400 on his own. I tried that stuff once but could not take the pain even with Deca. I was able to have him return it. If anyone would kike to give advice on what he should run based on whats listed above please do so. He plans to start this week. He is 5'9",150lbs,only 5 or 6% body fat. He wants to be able to keep 15 to 20 lbs of solid mass. I'm very worried about what might happen to him at his age but I can't change his mind. I don't think Test is the way to go. I'm still leaning toward a simple Deca and EQ run with maybe Primo. HELP

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    im confused. are you asking us to plan a cycle for you or your 18 year old frined. either way its risky business.

With regards to the 18yo - I nor anybody else on this board is gonna tell him anything except 'dont do roids yet.' so dont even bother asking. there may be a few teen members who will tell him to cycle but whose advice would you take? a bunch of experienced users or 1 or 2 teens.

with regards to you - at 54 you realize that it will take you some time to recover from the roids you wish to run. And no flame bro, but if this is your 3rd cycle you really should know how to set it up. Have you looked into GH? Gh is preferable to (no offense) some older guys because you dont crash like you crash at the end of a cycle of anabolics.

sorry if this seems harsh I dont mean it to be.
    peace

batmann is offline New Member
    Thanks for the truth. I hear what your saying about my friend but he's going to do it anyway and I just want advice on what to use to get some results while causing the least possible damage. As for me I have done research, Steroid 101, anobolics 2002,Lot's of web sites, and so on. I have also been around the gym long enough to remember when roid's were next to legal. I heard so many so called experts giving advice to know that this stuff effects everyone different and that you must evaluate everything and make the best educated guess. My Doc does not want to prescribe HGH because I have a small pituitary tumor,non malingnant and he's afraid it might cause it to grow. He prescribes Cypinate because as a result of the tumor I no longer make my own Test. I will stay on a small dose for the rest of my life. So I'm not to worried about my recovery time since I'm never really off. I have my own thoughts on what to do but I just wanted to hear from someone whose been at it longer than me. I know nobody wants to see a kid on roids but if it's going to happen anyway am I correct in thinking that Deca and EQ are least damaging?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    For someone 54 I wouldn't recommend deca , it's hard to recover from. Have you seen a doc ot have your test levels checked. If they're low you could get a scrip for test.

Stay away from the sus you need to inject eod to keep blood levels up and take advantage of the prop in it.

You don't need to mix that many drugs, stick to 1 or 2 at the most. At 54 I'd do a 500mg of test cycle for 10-12 weeks of enanthate or cypionate . I think you'll like the way it'll make you feel youthful again.

Hey Bro I'm 47 and on HRT, so try and keep it simple. More drugs added to the mix doesn't mean better results.

As for your 18 year old friend, we all make mistakes in our lives. So let him do his own research and if he still decides to juice he'll only have himself to blame when something goes wrong.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    batmann welcome to AR Bro.

Stick around you'll get the knowledge your looking for

JohnnyB

Thread Information