crazy man is offline Banned

Scammmer Alert!!!!

i recently tried getting some AS from a source i thought to be good. i am not sure yet if i got scammed but the persons email now doesn't work, a friend of mine said he was on this board before so if i do get scammed i will get his name that he uses here and tell ever board i can find. and if i am wrong i will tell everyone he is the bomb. so i will let you guys know so you can stay safe>>>

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    you better do that threw a mod first.

Billmister is offline Member
    From what i know... you should keep your mouth shut untill you are 100% sure you got scammed. Most of the problems is that peolple don't get there order real quick and they scream "SCAAAAMMMMEEER" to find out 1 or 2 days later there order gets in the mail. Be sure for sure, remember most sources deal with tons of email... your not the only one. Get back to us if your sure though. IF you have any more questions PM me.

hey i hear you but i want everyone to know this person if it is true....you know!!!

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    yeh but go threw a mod first and then when it is cleared with them and you get the OK FROM A MOD then you can spill the beans untill then keep em in the can so no one winds up in the can if ya know what i mean

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    The point is you've just raised a flag half way up the pole when you should have collected all data, confirmed with the right people, and then raise the flag all the way.

Now your going to have every person ordering from new sources getting nervous, which creates tons of uneeded inqueries to mods, vets, and senior members for what may be nothing more than a delay in shipping.

no bro the person's email now is not available they deleted it!!!! sooooo thats why i am flipping

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by crazy man
    no bro the person's email now is not available they deleted it!!!! sooooo thats why i am flipping

Your still jumping the gun at this point. I understand your concern, and it is a legitamate concern; but I think at this stage it should still be in a private "research" setting.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I have to agree, go through the right channels or this could come back and bit you in the arse. You'll end up like the boy that cried wolf.

If you say scammer and their not you'll ruin your reputation in the process. Be patient get all your info together, then present it to a mod. If they know of the source they'll try and contact them and help work it out. Then if it doesn't work out, we all need to know who it is.

JohnnyB

cool got you thanks bro

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Thumbs up

JohnnyB

Thread Information