AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

AAS or HGH better for me

not sure what is better. my goal is to go up to 240- then cut to about 220-215. im currently 194lbs. between work, not sure if my diet is good.or if im eating enough. but my genetics arnt great, gain fat pretty easy. i work 2 hard jobs,sweat ALOt. will hgh or aas be better for my goals? I would like to be leaner, want my 6 pack back! what do you guys think if you would like to see my diet ill post,but i know this isnt the diet fourm. thanks

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    The only way to reach weigh goals is to eat and diet

Read the stickies throughout the threads here in the AAS, HGH, and diet sections. Lots of info to be had. Then post your diet in the diet section, training routine etc. and we can get you on the right path

Blog Entries
    thanks man, ive tryed cardio after every training section,but i still cant get my hip and belly fat gone, pretty fustrating.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Look into implementing HIIT and really dial down on that diet. You can't target fat loss, but it's not impossible to get rid of them love handles.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I hear some of that is just a genetic predisposition. Me its my legs and glutes and I gotta kill the diet in order to be show ready. However it can be done. Patience, trial and error and knowledge, diet, cardio

Blog Entries
    cool thanks guys, yea genetics are a mother#?*! I would like to lean down to about 10%bf im probally 15-18% or however low it has to be for me to get my abs back in check. then bulk to my desired weight and cut a lil more to finalize it,I also want to do a show after just seeing my first one a few weeks ago got me pumped to try

Thread Information