RATM is offline Senior Member

2nd cycle for me and 1st for her

Hey everyone,

I have 2 questions. My 2nd cycle will be starting soon and I wanted to run this...
    week 1-3 t 200 400mg a week
    week 4-7 t-200 600mg a week
    week 8-10 t-200 400 a week
    week 1-10 tren 100mg eod
    clen 2weeks on 2 weeks off from the start

her will be her first

anavar 15mg ed
    clen 2weeks on 2weeks off

i have looked for research on this cycle and couldnt find them. I am happy with the gains i made from my first cycle and now want to harden up as well as put on some more quality muscle. She wants to lose some body fat and also put on a few pounds of quality muscle. any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would run your test constant throughout. Your gains will be better with consistant levels.

Tren looks good in terms of dose. Have you used it before? If not, just be aware of the kidney stress. Some believe that to be overated but just be carefull and have your daily cran extract plus 1.5-2 gal. of water a day. I would suggest a B6 supplement to reduce prolactin and have Bromo on hand to take in conjunction with Nolva if signs of gyno appear.Bromo for the Fina, Nolva for the Tes-Have the bases covered.
    Of course the clomid therapy at end.

I will not comment on your girl. She should get on to the female forum and talk with Little Girl, or Primo. They could line her out great with diets and whatever she might need.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    bump

Thread Information