KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member

gyno from winni+anavar??

Hello to all. I have followed this site for some time but I am now a new member.

I got back from my tour of duty in afghanistan about 2 months ago. I fired up a winny only cycle 50mg ed. Things were going very well until i got greedy and decided to add some anavar at 50mg ed. After day 3 of including the var i began to get the telltale symptoms of gyno. Itchy and swelling under the nipple, small hard lump forming. I read that anavar cannot convert to estrogen... so wtf??? anyway i stopped the var and started taking 40mg novla ed. Then my buddy hooked my up with some aromasin tabs @ 25mg each. not sure what to do next.... thoughts? advice?

thanks

TTFU is offline Junior Member
    Wow.. A cycle with no test AND doubling up on orals?

The winny/var probably shut down your natty test. No test, and even a small estrogen problem could possibly cause gyno problems.

What are your past cycles? Are you gyno prone?

I would start Letro @ 2.5mg ED if a lump has formed.

MrGreen is offline Member
    Have you seen your balls lately?

Vanishing balls and growing tits sounds like you could achieve what some pay lots of money for!

I am fuggin with ya bro. Yea you might wanna adjust a few things and read up on some stuff before you just go swallowing anything someone gives you. LOL Opps guess that sounds a bit wrong too.

There are many threads on the subject and even a section explaining different compounds and what they do both good and bad also how they affect your body, why and even bit on how to prevent things that could really affect you in the long term! Its really best to find these things out prior to taking anything especially AAS which could damage you oh say FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!

Just sayin............

Oh and Welcome to the board! You will learn alot here for sure!!
    Last edited by MrGreen; 08-09-2010 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Forgot to welcome him!!

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TTFU View Post
    Wow.. A cycle with no test AND doubling up on orals?

The winny/var probably shut down your natty test. No test, and even a small estrogen problem could possibly cause gyno problems.

What are your past cycles? Are you gyno prone?

I would start Letro @ 2.5mg ED if a lump has formed.
    No do not start letro. You can just stop the cycle and start pct.

Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Last edited by AlphaGenetics; 08-09-2010 at 09:53 PM.

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    i knowww that was a pretty irresponsible type of stack to put together. the only person im ****ing is myself right?

No test cause its really tough to get on the army base... i guess ill have to wait till my contract is done. i have done that m1t shit several times... never again. 1 cycle of dbol +test 4 yrs back. Thats where i discovered i was very gyno prone.

I guess i didnt research enough as to the winny and var shutting down natural test to that degree. truthfully i didnt feel any shutdown whatsoever. no loss of sex drive or anything like that. the only negative side was acne on my face but not too bad at all.

I appreciate all the knowledge u guys have, and i KNEW i was gonna get criticised for an ill thought out cycle. now im just paying for my mistakes and am looking to rectify them. any help would be appreciated!

Thread Information