BigBruin1 is offline New Member

questions about sust/dbol cylce

Whats up to all....just need some help on this cycle. I am 19, 6'3 , and weigh around 180... Ive been lifting now for about 3 years and havn't tried roids till recently. I want to cycle dbol and sust together for about 8 weeks... the question i have is how much sust should i take a week and how much dbol a day. Also ive heard to take clomid at the end of the cycle and also to take milk thistle, but i have no idea how much. Any help would be greatly appreciated... one last question , i dont want to get ripped off so if anyone could give me a price range that all this might cost i would be more than greatful. Thanks for the help

BigBruin1

musclebones is offline New Member
    Hey bud i'll give you two choices.. it depends on how balsy you are. My first cycle was 12 amps of sust over 10 weeks... i did ok on it .. got 12 - 15 pounds after i lost the water weight

try

weeks 1 - 10 sust - 250mg/every 5 days
    weeks 5 - 10 dbol - 30mg/ed

or the more sensible cycle ..

weeks 1 - 10 sust - 500mg/week
    weeks 5 - 10 dbol - 30mg/ed

change the sust to 8 weeks if you'd like and move the dbol up to week 3 .. then run it 3 - 8..

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    This is from BB1s profile:
    Birthday March 4, 1983
    Biography play football and run track
    Location in tha SOUTH
    Interests sports , lifting , partying
    Occupation student
    Height 6 '2
    Weight 175
    Body Fat %
    Training Experience 4 years
    Bodybuilding Knowledge fair
    Cycle Experience ive only used test cyp for 5 weeks and then sust for 4 weeks

Question bro, are you confused about your own stats? so here is the deal, for anyone here to help YOU, YOU have the help US?! give us your honest stats, workout history, age, bf, cycle experience, liftiing history, and goals.... when we get that info we can be of better help to you.

at your age, gear may not be the way to go, especially with a change in diet (or a change in something that may be lacking)

MM

D-BolMan is offline New Member
    according to his bio he grew an inch. might want to stay off AS until your done growing

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i wish i could grow like that...seriously, take medicine man advice.

as for that cycle...the dbols should be in the beginning, not the end. you would want the dbol for weeks 1-4 and the sus for 1-10. and the sus shots should be every 3-4 days (twice a week)

BigBruin1 is offline New Member
    sorry bro , i am 19 ...my friend filled tihs out for me when my computer was down , ill change it on the profile ... thanks for the help everyone

BB1

Thread Information