Muscledweebe is offline Junior Member

Tired of oral prohormones, time to step it up

Hey guys just wanted to get some input on my first actual steroid cycle. Ive been doing alot of reading in this forum but would like some input from u guys cuz there are so many options i noticed. Im 25 5'6 165 lbs and 8.5% body fat. I eat like an animal and cant put on weight. In the past i ran a cycle of omnevol, and recently did a cycle of bolasterol with decent gains minimal sides, i work out 4x/wk. Tired of the oral prohormone, would like to step it up, Im looking to bulk up and gain more strength!!! I know i should do more reading but throw me a bone so i can run with it.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscledweebe View Post
    I eat like an animal and cant put on weight.
    Location --------------->

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Could you give us an example of what an animal eats on a daily basis?

Well to cut short i take in about 300 grams of protien, 4,500 calories a day, i eat every 2 hours. Wen i say like an animal i think im eating more than the average person with my same size and weight.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    The problem is any gains you got off a cycle would be very short lived. If you cant put on size at 165 how could you maintain or even continue to grow at a heavier weight?

Very good point!!! It probably doesnt help that im in a swim team, and i swim 4xweek and my job keeps me very active as i do demo work but i been lucky enough to maintain my gains ive got on cycle. I would jus like to see what i can get from another cycle beside prohormone pills. Thanks for the input bro

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Location --------------->
    are you serious? If he actually is only 8.5% bf, his weight is excellent for his height. Sounds like he is the one qualified to GIVE the diet advice

op, look into a basic test enanthate cycle. 500mg per week

Glad u picked up on that too!!! I didnt wanna be the one to say that im jus tryin to get some info

Ok so my ??? Is since i have used prohormone in the past will that make me a beginner when it comes to injection steroid ?? If so i can do test e 500mg wk with d bol as a kicker. But i would like to add deca at 300 mg wk. What u think then i can tweek how long to run each.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Ok so my ??? Is since i have used prohormone in the past will that make me a beginner when it comes to injection steroid?? If so i can do test e 500mg wk with d bol as a kicker. But i would like to add deca at 300 mg wk. What u think then i can tweek how long to run each.
    yes you are still a rookie when it comes to AAS. Do 500mg of test for 10 weeks.. do not stack with DBol on your first cycle.. follow up with a proper post cycle therapy to kickstart your antural test production post cycle.. never start a cycle with out it..

UT IRON is offline New Member
    Ok so my ??? Is since i have used prohormone in the past will that make me a beginner when it comes to injection steroid?? If so i can do test e 500mg wk with d bol as a kicker. But i would like to add deca at 300 mg wk. What u think then i can tweek how long to run each.
    Dude if your on a swim team u do realize your not going to fit into your speedo. Deca will bloat you like a son of biscuit, and lets not forget the acne you probably going to get on your back. Your going to look ridiculous if start a cycle like this You need to do your research.
    Last edited by UT IRON; 08-10-2010 at 06:06 PM.

Ya pct was my next to figure out, as for my acne ive always had acne problems on my back and shoulders for some reason, wat can i use to minimize that. And as for the speedo, ill do away with deca for this one. Thanks for the input.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Hey guys just wanted to get some input on my first actual steroid cycle. Ive been doing alot of reading in this forum but would like some input from u guys cuz there are so many options i noticed. Im 25 5'6 165 lbs and 8.5% body fat. I eat like an animal and cant put on weight. In the past i ran a cycle of omnevol, and recently did a cycle of bolasterol with decent gains minimal sides, i work out 4x/wk. Tired of the oral prohormone, would like to step it up, Im looking to bulk up and gain more strength!!! I know i should do more reading but throw me a bone so i can run with it.
    For your first cycle look into something like TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE at around 500mg per wk for 8-10 wks.

UT IRON is offline New Member

Wink

Well acne is just start of your sides, do you have a family history of male pattern baldness steroids will just advance it faster, oh also you may be prone to gyno also called bitch tits. This will not go well for someone who swims, but the upside to this there are several remedies and tons of advice on this site. So good luck on your first cycle.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are acne prone already, like myself, your acne will most likley go crazy with a test cycle.
    Have you ever used any meds to counter the acne?

I never tried any acne meds but gonna look into it as well any suggestions,

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    are you serious? If he actually is only 8.5% bf, his weight is excellent for his height. Sounds like he is the one qualified to GIVE the diet advice

op, look into a basic test enanthate cycle. 500mg per week
    Yes i am deadly serious

What does his stats have to do with this

If you look at what i was quoting, The guy said he eats like an animal and cant gain weight.

To me that is a problem with his diet, hence the reference to 'get in the diet forum'

Ok so here is my proposed cycle
    wk 1-10 test enth 500mg wk
    wk 1-4 dbol 40mg
    PCT
    wk 12-16
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    im also gonna have some aimedex hd on hand just in case. So wat u guys think any tweeking needed?

Bump

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    ^ Looks good to me however I would add some kind of liver protection just in case.Do you have any pics so we can tell where you are exactly body wise?

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    ^ Looks good to me however I would add some kind of liver protection just in case.Do you have any pics so we can tell where you are exactly body wise?
    Ya liver assist is a must, jus forgot to note it!!! Thanks for the input, now its time to get my hands on everything hmm??? soon as i start my cycle ill post pics and weekly updates. The only thing is what i can do to counter the acne??

Bump

Rhinos is offline Banned
    eat more than your eating. dont give me the bullshit you eat as much as you can... eat more train hard you put on weight simple as that. or take steds put on weight dont know how to eat lose weight again back to where you are now... waste of money, waste of time... you dont have to listen to me anyway can just add you to the list of idiots with 5-10 cycles under there belt and weigh in at 190lb with water on them... sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinos View Post
    eat more than your eating. dont give me the bullshit you eat as much as you can... eat more train hard you put on weight simple as that. or take steds put on weight dont know how to eat lose weight again back to where you are now... waste of money, waste of time... you dont have to listen to me anyway can just add you to the list of idiots with 5-10 cycles under there belt and weigh in at 190lb with water on them... sad.
    Whats up wit this guy?? Seems like ur angry, maybe roids getin to ur head, or maybe ur jus venting personal problems like small penis, high estrogen, or maybe ur girl is bangin someone else idk. Watever it is u need to relax!!! Ima do a cycle for the same common goal not to jus gain water weight wtf. Ur the idoit that posted ya ur right SAD

Thread Information