BIG-G is offline Banned

BIG-G's DOC RESULTS- liver damage! needle time, no 17aa's

OK I KNOW U GUYS ADVISED ME BEFORE AND I ADMITED TO BEING THICKHEADED. Im only on 30mg of dbol ed (and 6-oxo), till i get more gear. Deca is supposedly less harsh on the kidneys so what i will stack with it is still a question. Original thought was 100mg prop ed, but thinkin more like 400mg of eq weekly with 200mg deca weekly? My friggen liver valves were at a 79* and a 78* and high #'s are around 60. MY hdl was a friggen 9, normal is 30 to 50 which means my bodys test production has almost shut down! IM STILL GOING ON TO A SECOND CYCLE NO MATTER WHAT, so i just have to go lower and pick less anabolic st. (no 17aa's). CAN I GET ANOTHER PIECE OF GOOD ADVICE HERE BRO'S??? BIG-G

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Can I ask you why......with those test results staring you in the face your going to ignore them. Is the pay off really worth it bro ?

BIG-G is offline Banned
    to me, yes, one time deal, one shot, one time to go all out, get the size then mantain it. Doc results r new, ambiens, valuims and xanax r more so the damagers. Like i said, 200mg a week of deca is not so hard on the liver, but whats his copilot gonna be?????? The word, 'PAIN', TATOO'ED ON MY BACK EXPLAINS MY METHOD OF LIFE, so survey says, eq? test eth? test prop? Bros gimme one more shout out!!! RESPECTFULLY,,, BIG-G

"D"
    "D" is offline New Member
    My hdl was 17 about a year ago, Could that have been from anadrol ? I only took orals once an that was the time i was taking them.

Last edited by EXCESS; 02-13-2003 at 11:10 PM.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I would go Test En and Deca , maybe 200 deca and 500 Test. I think this should be OK, you will get pretty good results but I am not sure what this will do to the liver. Also I am only telling you this because I know you are going to do it anyway so I am not going to tell you that you should not take AAS until your liver is better. Also I think you can take milk thistle or something like that to help you liver, I am not sure though maybe a bro that knows for sure can hope in.

Pain

dansteelman is offline Member
    "D" Two things.

1. We dont Post sources here
    2. Don't Hijack someones thread, its rude!

Big-G, Are you on any other meds or drinking alcohol?

"D"
    "D" is offline New Member
    I did not know i broke a breach! Good one

BIG-G is offline Banned
    ONE VOTE FOR == deca /200mg,, eth/500mg weekly,,,,, next vote please!!!!!!!! BIG-G

Maybe throw some prop in there to kickstart the cycle?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by dansteelman
    Maybe throw some prop in there to kickstart the cycle?
    yup, then you got my vote

needle is offline Senior Member
    Big G do you know what your createn level was at or liver fuction. What seamed to fuck you up the D bol??????? and how long were you on it?

The Butcher is offline Member
    Big-G, are you talking about your AST and ALT values being at 70? If so, did you have an intense workout the day before you got your tests run? Look in the Jan '03 issue of MD about blood tests and physicals and you will see that increased ALT and AST values can be caused by a heavy workout the day before the test is taken. Both my ALT and AST values were a little high (AST was 57 with a reference range of 2-50, and my ALT was 75 with a reference range of 2-60) but I had done a killer chest/shoulder workout the day before. MD said that these elevated values are often misread as liver damage when they are more likely caused by a strenuous workout. How long after coming off the d-bol did you get the tests done? Obviously your hdl is very low, but you were on d-bol, so what do you expect?

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I would go with 500mg enanthate weekly for the remainder of the time you want to stay on. Eat really clean for the remainder of the cycle and drink a shitload of water. Also I would budget for an extended clomid therapy in case you don't bounce back in the normal amount of time. Just my 2 cents.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    the butcher==== "my setiments exactly"!!!! i actually worked out the day before and even after the doc's!! I DID NOT FAST so cholesterol serum being 223 could be wrong,,,calculated ldl was 147 and the BAD NUMBER WAS, a 9 for hdl. Normal range for hdl is 40 to 59. Creatine was a 1.1,, rotein a 7.4,, glocose 90,, nitrogen 15,, AST WAS 79,, ALT WAS 78. GUESS WHAT FELLAS,, I WAS ONLY I WEEK INTO A 30mg dbol ,, 50mg winny stac!! So The Butcher is Right!!! I also read that article and also popped a few d's before the friggen test! SO ANYWAY,, whats ur guys vote,,,,,deca and eq or deca and eth,,, jumpstarted with prop???????? VOTES ,, MORE VOTES!!! BIG-G

Most people will agree that you shouldnt run EQ and deca together. Pick one or the other and run with good ol' testosterone !

BIG-G is offline Banned
    ok ethenate or propinate?? ethenate every 3-4 days at 250mg,,,,, or prop at 100mg ed WITH THE DECA ?????????????????

Prop 1-4 100MG eod
    Test 1-10 500 MG wk
    Deca 1-10 300 mg wk

BIG-G is offline Banned
    I LIKE THAT,, I LIKE THAT ALOT!!! anyone else casting votes??????????????????????

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    I'd just advise to carefully monitor yourself over the next cycle. With such low HDL levels, you better not eat anything with so much as a couple of grams of cholesterol. If not, your areteries will bottleneck like a jack-knifed rig in rush hour. So like chicamahomico said, eat super clean on your cycle. Me personally, I'd wait a while until things are back to near normal to cycle again, but just my opinion.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by dansteelman
    Prop 1-4 100MG eod
    Test 1-10 500 MG wk
    Deca 1-10 300 mg wk
    Looks good to me. Remember the anti-e and clomid. Also if your really that serious about this cut out the booze and painkillers for a while. Those are part of the problem right now. How long are you planning on waiting till #2? I think some time off will help a little too.

RON

Re: hey G

Originally posted by dickrenegade
    as far as the hdl.. you can always get a cardiac bypass.

Good call

BIG-G is offline Banned
    RON has doubled the vote for the same stack! Hey Ron,, i dont drink, and no pain killers other than advil. Just ambiens & melatonin and an occasional valium. MORE VOTES,,, THIS IS GOOD!!!!! VOTES::

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Did the doc give you any kind of pills to help your liver? My friend had gotten some kind of perscription liver pills on his last cycle. I think they where legaton or something like that? I forget the name.... might ask ur doc if he can prescribe some, tell him what you are planning on doing.

RON
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    RON has doubled the vote for the same stack! Hey Ron,, i dont drink, and no pain killers other than advil. Just ambiens & melatonin and an occasional valium. MORE VOTES,,, THIS IS GOOD!!!!! VOTES::
    My bad I thought I saw something about you taking Pain killers a lot. IMO I think you'll be ok but I sure the hell am no Dr. If I were you I'd take the test again after you were clean and see if the results were better. I bet they will be.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    MY BET IS THAT ILL BOUNCE RIGHT BACK. I take around 600mg of milk thistle ed,, some liver support with 3 ingredients in it that i cant pronounce,, 3-600mg ala ed,, digestive enzimes and some tums. Im well prepared for this whole thing, or so i think. (on anti-e's now)(safety sake). MORE VOTES PLEASE,, DECA /ETHENATE stack jump started with prop is winning so far,,, MORE VOTES!!!!!!!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i agree

prop to kickstart
    enth and deca for mass

go for it big-g

BIG-G is offline Banned
    ANOTHER QUESTION,,, deca and eth will bloat me up (water retention), correct?!? Now given the size and strength advantages, should i take anit-e's the whole way thru to reduce a bit of the bloat?? If so, which and how much per day?

RON
    Its costly but the best thing to take is ldex or adex. .50mg ed from start till finish. If your really worried about a lot of bloating you can switch the deca to eq. You won't get quite as much mass from it but most of what you gain is keepable.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    well i still have 86 tabs of 50mg winny so i can end the cycle with that and lean out. What about nolvex or however its spelled?

GandolfReturns is offline Junior Member
    Dude your going to become a ststistic!!

Go with the EQ 400 mg/wk or its not even worth it 200mg? never grow on that, prop is good, enanth is good as well,

Too bad, good luck

Bro , if your gonna run deca get bromo...nolva won't work for gyno....if it appears. Good Luck

BIG-G is offline Banned
    ok i'll look up bromo, thanx bro

Originally posted by BIG-G
    ok i'll look up bromo, thanx bro
    Depending on where you get it...it is usually $1 a pill 2.5mg , take it with food 1.25mg in the morning and 1.25mg at night and your good to go...BUT only if you see signs of gyno. Grow Large my friend

BIG-G is offline Banned
    im doubting gyno in this case, i just want to decrease the "bloat" look and appear a bit leaner with this 2nd cycle. Deca and ethenate r both mass builders which is good,, actually i have 86 winny tabs at 50mg left so i can end the cycle with that and clomid and im all set!!!!!!

Thread Information