Question Logic of deca only cycle?

I am a 21 year old guy who is 6'1 and about 215 lb. I havnt worked out in about a year and have gained about 15 lb since then. I actually look damn near exactly like this guy, cpitt, in his before picture (linked below), just scaled up taller.

I have a friend who has been holding onto about 20 200mg bottles of deca and will give it to me at a great price.
    Now i have never had trouble changing my body. If i work out i grow if i diet i lose weight (never been a ripped as cpitts afters though). But it seems like a good deal and i would like to do it.

Will the deca alone really screw up my sex drive? I have heard it would from some posts but the decription on the main page contradicts that.

If i only do minimal working out but do good hard cardio, like an hour a day 5 days a week with xenadrine and good clean diet, will it prevent muscle wasting?

Im not trying to grow too much, just underwear model/ Men's Health cover shaped.

Is 2-300 mg of deca for 10-12 weeks usefull for me and if so with what basic routine? I know i dont NEED any AS to sculpt my body, but i dont have any quams with sticking myself, I only care if it will help not if its neccasary.

Hope i hear from some people.

PS.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=22499
    Last edited by BrokenBricks; 02-13-2003 at 07:48 PM.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    if youre not bodybuilding, you really dont need AS then. especially if you think you dont need it. and the last thing anyone needs is a deca only cycle, unless they dont like sex.

El Kabong is offline New Member
    Forget the AS and lift weights.

Thread Information