McBain is offline Member

Opinions on my 3rd cycle

Looking for some opinions on my 3rd cycle. My other 2 cycles were either light or short, so this is my first big cycle really.

Test prop 150mg EOD week 1-10
    Fina 75mg EOD week 1-6
    Winny 50mg ED (oral) week 5-10
    Proviron 25mg ED week 1-6

HCG 3000IU starting week 7, wait 5 days, 3000IU, wait 5 days, 1500IU, wait 5 days, 1500IU (so that ends a little after week 9, figure that will give me a good enough buffer between HCG and nolv/clomid post cycle).

Post cycle:
    Clomid Day 1 300mg, 100mg ED Day 2-8, 50mg ED day 9-15
    Nolvadex Day 1 40mg, 20mg ED day 2-10, 10mg ED day 11-21

Only thing I am really playing with now is whether to run the winny first or the fina. On the one hand I'd like the fina in the beginning because I usually peak on test prop weeks 3-5 (in terms of mass) and I'd love to have the fina in there when I am peaking. On the other hand doing winny at the end of the cycle may be asking for trouble in terms of joint pain, because with the strength gains from the test prop and fina my joints might already be a bit sore, and this is my first time doing winny so I'm not sure how I will react. Think it's a better idea to throw in the winny at the beginning and fina in the end? Only bad part about throwing fina in at the end is then I am thinking post cycle will be worse...arg so many decisions....any help would be appreciated

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would shorten the cycle to 8 weeks and run it all together like this
    Weeks 1-8 Test prop eod
    Weeks 1-8 Fina 75mgs ed
    Weeks 2-8 Winny 50mgs ed
    Prov 1-6 25mgs ed
    Clomid

HCG I'm not sure about.

McBain is offline Member
    I was thinking about shortening it up but I want to see what a 10 week cycle will do for me in helping me retain gains as I've only done an 8 week and a 6 week.

What about in terms of running the winny before the fina to avoid as much joint pain as possible? Any opinions on if it will make a difference?

McBain is offline Member
    BUMP
    Right now I'm thinking I'm might just run winny and fina together weeks 1-6 and switch the proviron to 5-10. That solves my problems. Also I have enough fina to bump it to 50mg ED if I want to and I think I am going to run the fina ED now actually (37.5mg to start ED). I am just a bit worried about 150mg prop EOD, 37.5mg Fina ED, and 50mg winny ED in terms of hairloss. I'll be hitting up the spiro everyday (maybe twice per day) and might pickup some nizoral 2% as well. Anyone got opinions on anything else I might want to throw into the cocktail to prevent hairloss? (I want to avoid finastride if possible because I feel it hurts my strength gains and lowers my sex drive).

McBain is offline Member
    ^

McBain is offline Member
    bump

Thread Information