johnbrown is offline New Member

My health, Please help!

I am 21years old and weigh 150 lbs. I took 150 mg of deca Monday. I now have a nagging pain an my right side. Not sharp but nagging. At first my lower back on my right side had the same pain but it has gone away. I'm drinking over a gallon of water a day and taking cranberry extract. I know you guys will probably say "see a doctor" but I'm wondering if things will probably get better in a few days. How long does it take for the deca to start wearing off? This was my first shot.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    where did you shoot? where is the pain at - near the injection site? Did you workout hard? Did you aspirate when you shot the deca ? What size needle did you use (gauge and length)?

I shot in my right cheek. I used a 1.5 inch, 22 gauge needle, but left about 1/2 inch exposed. The soreness around the injection site is almost totally gone today. By the way, I have never used any AS before Monday. The pain feels more internal, but I am not well educated on human anatomy.

I'm sorry. The pain is on the right side of my torso. Right between my bottom rib and the top of my hip bone.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You injected your first shot yesterday? What brand Deca was it?Are you sure its legit. One thing I can tell you if you injected yesterday you are not feeling the Deca yet. Other than that there are too many variables to tell whats going on. IMO you answered your own question. Go see a doctor.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    yea - go see a doctor. But think about it too - are you just scared - you seem to be. Not a flame - up it is strange injecting somethign foriegn into you for the 1st time. It was wierd to me at 1st, and though most on this board might not remember they were scared too. have you ever had this pain before? Basically RON is right - to many variables. Deca takes at least 3 weeks to "kick in" where you will notice it. Deca shots to me never hurt - but you can "feel" something is inside you - and that is the oil sitting there - waiting to disolve into your body.
    Questions.
    If you hadn't injected yesterday - and got this pain - would it scare you?
    I would say sleep on it, see what happens. But I am not a doctor and even if i was i would say go see a doctor if it concerns you.

I injected Monday, or three days ago. Everyone else has also told me that it would take a few weeks for the deca to have any effect. This problem just blows my mind because I have always had very good doc reports. I took 1/2 cc of QV deca 300. The box was shrink wraped and stamped with expiration date and lot #. The bottle was also stamped. The tab on the bottle was sealed tight. I was very careful with keeping things sterile. This probably doesn't narrow anything down but I decided to post it anyway.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like a pulled muscle to me but it is hard to tell. I doubt seriously it has anything to do with AAS.

I really appreciate you guys trying to help me. To answer you question redrumkev, I am scared to death. I thought I was even somewhat under dosing to be a little more cautious. Are there any exact locations of pain when the kidneys and/or liver are under too much stress? I"m sorry for souding like such an idiot, but I failed to find any clear answers on the board. I guess I'm trying to avoid a huge doctor bill if I only pulled a muscle. Yes I have worked out very hard the past three days. If I go to the doctor, will there a test(s) that will give an accurate report if there is a major problem. I guess I'll have to the doc to find out.

Thread Information