FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Thumbs down Hot, sweating, can't sleep?

with having such a high metab i've always been very hot and sweaty in bed.

i have found that creatine increases my temparature even more.

i've also found that when i'm on a cycle (like now) and eating to bulk up the heat created by my body during the night is so intense that i sweat so much the bed clothes are soaking. sweat runs off my body like water from a tap. It wakes me and my girlfriend 3 or 4 times each night.

i've tried a lighter quilt but i'm either too hot or too cold.

what a pain in the ass.

any other guys bothered by this?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, join the club. Its one of the sides of using AS unfortunately! Whats ur cycle look like. For me once i started fina it was like someone turned a water facet on over my head. I fealya bro! Try sleeping with a t-shirt on or on a towel. That kinda helped fer me. But not sure if theres anything u can do except grin and bare it. Good luck!

OG

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    http://www.aeiveos.com/diet/melatonin/

Try Melatonin, I use it and it works fine for me... 30min before I'm ready for bed or when I want to go to bed. with in 10min it's a done deal. I dont know how well it works for others but it's worth a shot. I was on deca /d-bol for 11weeks and now into my 3rd week of prop/enanthate /deca

http://www.aeiveos.com/diet/melatonin/

Matt Foley is offline Member
    lol,OG took the words out of my mouth.join the club bro most of us get night sweats and yes it sucks but most of us do so just expect it.dring ample water and as far as sleep try valiun or ambien which is under prescription or melatonin or valarian otc.goodluck

mf

Sorry bro, I just read your topic. After reading your thread, well I hate to say it but lower your central air and try eating non-process carbs and fewer sugars, but other than that you’re not going to exactly cool down with out assistance.
    I have a problem with sweat when eating too much sugar. And the whole thing about process carbs is... Your body will digest a non-process complex carb better and more efficiently than a process. Meaning you'll still have a good amount of glycogen built up but you'll use it more efficiently in a timely manner. Glycogen binds to hydrogen and hydroxide or other wise water in our body. A huge amount of glycogen is good when used, but when not used must be processed whether turning into storage or used as fuel... The water would then be alleviated through urine, intestinal digestion, and temperature control.

It might just help to utilize better complex carbs during the day and have a cut off point before workout. Mainly staying away from refined sugar and consuming simple carbs and protein after training and making sure to shower so the skin can breath properly before bed. Just a suggestion

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    Try DNP ...it's killing me from pure fatigue.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by MAGNUS
    Try DNP...it's killing me from pure fatigue.
    BAD ADVICE...don't try DNP !! You will sweat 10x worse than you are now....Magnus, read before you post.

i sense magnus was being a little sarcastic.

thanks guys for the info. i try to eat non processed carbs but i do take a maltodextrin shake every once in a while, but never at night.

i'll try to limit the carbs after nine.

well guys i thought i'd give you an update. i've cut out practically all processed carbs and tend to eat non processed carbs like porridge, rice, pasta. i wait at least an hour between my last meal and going to bed. but it doesn't seem to help. the central heating goes off around 11pm and i'm using a thin quilt.

but i still sweat so much it's very uncomfortable and keeps waking me up. this is such a problem - i'm soooo tired i don't feel like training most of the time. i've taken to napping in my car for my lunch hour to try and catch up.

i guess it's just one of the sides that we all have to put up with.
    Last edited by FedSki; 02-11-2003 at 05:54 AM.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by FedSki
    well guys i thought i'd give you an update. i've cut out practically all processed carbs and tend to eat non processed carbs like porridge, rice, pasta
    I thought pasta was processed...hmmm

is it? i though as it was just basically darum flour. maybe the flour is processed. still, i don't think the carbs are the problem. never had a problem with carbs before. it's really getting me down though. i woke up three times last night and i'm shattered today and it's a training night tonight.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    I woke up last week and sweat was literally pouring off my body. my underwear was soaking wet. I had to change them. I am a newbie and didn't know this was a side effect. now I know. thanks

Fedski, I wasn't real clear before

Since blood pressure and body temperature rises while on you simply need to do what ever you can. Pasta is a process carb.
    I was trying to say that process and non-process complex carbs should be consumed before workout, to utilize glycogen and water for your training. After workout a pro-tein and simple sugary carb ingested and then the meal or meals following and before bed should never have carbs unless it’s a fiberous carb a vitamin/mineral (green leafy veggie). Another question is how high is your blood pressure? This is not a quick fix but it will help. Try to only ingest pro-tein and simple carbs (veggies) after work out and before bed. Leave all your glycogen building carbs for during the day up into work out. And if your not getting enough sleep, by all means take a nap. But another thing to try is taking a break brother. Try doing a full body bleeder three times a week and the rest of the days take off. You may need to take a break.
    Are you doing any cardio? Not as in aerobic training, but zero resistance just moving your legs on a stationary bike (not like some speed freak trying to run off the machine, I just wanna slap those igits) No, I mean specifically low cardio work for your heart, you shouldn’t even break a hard sweat. A light sweat, yes, but not Niagara...
    I nolonger have sweat issues, I am curious what is your cycle consisting of, high androgenic or high anabolic . PM me if its easier. I have been able to combat all sides that I've got from AS and wanna see if I can help...
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 07-23-2003 at 01:58 PM.

my cycle
    week 1-5 30mg dbol ed
    week 1-10 400mg deca week
    week 5-10 500mg sust

i know i probably should have run the sust from the start but i only managed to get hold of it last week. i've just started week 5.

the only cardio i do is the occasional taekwondo session, heavy squats and deadlifts.

thanks max for your thoughts.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    try ambien bro.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Why the bump?

Thread Information