Thread: QV Test Enantat

Mark11 is offline New Member

QV Test Enantat

Fellas, just took my first shot of QV test enantat, its the 10ml bottle 250mg/ml. I have done a search about this and found some results but they were all very old. I injected 1 cc yesterday and it was pretty sore yesterday but it is almost unbearable today, I had a really hard time sleeping last night and the pain is still persistant today. Any of you guys had this problem before, any suggestions on what to do to help????? Thanks in advance!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    You can:

-massage the area imediately after injection for 5 min or so
    -warm up the oil in the needle by placing the syringe, with oil in it, under a hot faucet...this makes injection easier
    -apply a hot pack or ice pack
    -mix with EQ or Deca

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Mark...
    I'm currently running a Test QV 250 cycle and experienced a little bit of soreness myself. Make sure you keep steady during the injection process and, like BR suggested, massage the area for a while afterwards. Don't worry about it too much bro, the pain will go away very soon. Before I started the cycle, alot of bros were telling me that I'd reach a point where I'd actually start looking forward to my next inject. They were absolutely right! I'm in my third week (I do '2' 1cc injects/week) and always look forward to the next inject! Good luck bro!
    -zzo

Lift Chief is offline Member
    What lot number do you have bro.... my QV En gave me almost no pain post-inject.

kazual is offline Junior Member
    Located in the mist that follows the storm
    Where did you inject? Based on past posts the pain will go away so don't panic too much, just keep a eye on the injection site. Take the advice of the board.

By the way, what is the lot number?

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    my first two injections of the same stuff made me HELLA sore, but afterwards u don't feel sore

sugarshane is offline Junior Member
    hey im doing the same QV TEST ENT AT 500MG WEEK. PAINLESS , my lot is 7/05. anyway u bros get hunger pains?? im eating like a pig!!

peace

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Do what Big Rush said.

JohnnyB

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    After a few injections it won't hurt so bad. I find that if I take the injections in the morning it is not as sore the next day as if I inject at night. I assume that it is from the constant stretching and contracting of the muscle all day. Quad injections were almost out of the question with the QV enan. I could not even squat down for a week.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    wow... so qv enth is bad??? im ordering a 50ml jug this week. lemme know.

Originally posted by monstercojones1
    no dude, its good

Id say go with the 10ml vial... the 50 may have too much BA in it

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    theres alot of threads on this ,fir some it gives them crazy pain and for some nothin ,i uesd the 50 ml jug and had no pain from it .

BIG-G is offline Banned
    big rush has the right tips for "1st time injection" of test. The body will get used to it and it wont hurt no longer. A QUESTION OF MY OWN THOUGH,,, im gettin eth myself but wanna put it in my bicepts with the deca after my body gets used to it. All injections will eventually go into my bicepts, one of deca300 into left weekly, and, eth 250mg into each, alternating every 4 days. (left is smaller). Whatcha guys think??

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    big rush has the right tips for "1st time injection" of test. The body will get used to it and it wont hurt no longer. A QUESTION OF MY OWN THOUGH,,, im gettin eth myself but wanna put it in my bicepts with the deca after my body gets used to it. All injections will eventually go into my bicepts, one of deca300 into left weekly, and, eth 250mg into each, alternating every 4 days. (left is smaller). Whatcha guys think??
    I'm no expert on spot injections, but I do know that you should not inject more than 1cc at a time in a muscle like your bicep. Bump 4 u

LexMuscles19 is offline New Member

Question soreness

OK, This brings about my 1st post. I just took my 1st shot of QV Test Eth 250 and QV EQ 200mg. I was 1 2cc shot mixed together in the left glute. It was exreamly sore and now there is slight swelling and it seems to be spreading toward my lower back area. It has been 5 days, the pain has subsided a little but swelling is still there. I did my next shot in the right glute and its not as sore or swollen at all. Is there any reason for concern with my 1st injection??????

Thanks

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by monstercojones1
    Mixed reviews on the QV En... most say it's good though.

I have heard of a lot of bros complaining of a lot of pain with the 50ml jugs especially- supposedly quite high BA content.

It's cheap as all hell though so you may just want to cut it with some sterile oil and grin and bear it...

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i am currently taking QV ent250 and have not had one sore inj. test 400 really messed with me bad!! i have noticed that every time i hit my quads they get a little sore. t400 is the worst when it comes to pain.

Mark11 is offline New Member
    Well Fellas from what I'm getting it just takes the body some time to get used to it. But after 4 days the pain has gone but it is still a little swollen. I had a fever and everything but I took about 1,000mg of Advil a day which helped alot and my next shot is thursday, so i'm gonna go ahead as scheduled? Any of you guys have any other advice? Thanks for all the HELP!!!!

Ikaika is offline New Member

Uh, huh!

I used qv enan... in my last cycle. I used 3-10ml vials and experienced no pain in the first two vials but the last one hurt me bad... shot the quads twice and couldn't even squat down to tie my shoes, swelling redness and knots the size of baseballs, I thought I could stick it out and shot another round into my gluts and the same thing happened...
    I went to the doctor after about 7 days of agony and he put me on keflex...said I had cellulitis (big word for infection of the tissues).. I stopped my cycle then but not before gaining 20 mofo pounds of muscle!!!!!!!!!!!

QV Rocks..............Until you get knots of agony

good luck bro/// luck of the draw...

question for Mark11,,,,what is your lot number and expir. date?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I started my cycle this week running QV enantat 250, 1cc per shot. I hit both quads (Monday and Thursday) and for a day or two afterward I feel a little soreness, kinda like a small charlie horse in my leg. The good thing is, every time I notice any pain it gets me fired up and makes me focus even more on my workout, diet, etc!

And I'm already excited about next week's shot!

-moto

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    goood to hear motoxxxguy... ill post in about 10 days when i shoot the QV enth myself. cant be as bad as ** sust.

Trying2Gain is offline Junior Member
    I take my first shot of QV Test Enath tonight. So I will let you guys know how it goes. I am doing 400 mg of deca a week and 500 mg a week of the Test. I did sus the first time and those shots hurt. So hopefully this wont be as bad.

Good luck keep us posted....

BIG-G is offline Banned
    I took my 1st '2' shots yesterday. Loaded each syringe with 150mg deca /250mg t-enth, (total 300/500mg). Each shot in left and right upper glute. Warmed up the oil, used a 1 1/2" 22g 4 the shot, massaged for quite a while, and WALLA!!!!!! No pain, no swelling, went deep in asperated, and maybee cause i mixed it with deca, but any-ho, MY .02 !

nuke is offline Member
    F8unny to read this. I did my first shot of QV enth on Sunday and my right quad is swollen and sore as heck !

I am going to ice it up all day today but it really hurts.
    Should I switch quads or what ? It feels like I had a hellacious leg work out.

Trying2Gain is offline Junior Member
    I didnt do my shot. I am having to stop my cycle and wait. Had a pinched nerve show back up in my shoulder. Good thing I had only taken my first shot of deca that week.

Nuke, try the advil with either ice or heat. It should help, keep us posted.

eclypz is offline New Member
    After having endured five weeks thus far, I have come to realize a new "must" is sterile oil. I had read some time ago about people having problems and pain form injections, and that diluting it right before an inject is a good way to take down the pain a bit.

So I bought myself 50ml of sterile oil, and I couldn't imagine going without it.

The first shot came on, it went smooth, no pain, even as I retired for the evening, a little sore, but nothing I hadn't experienced before when getting a flu shot for instance.

The next entire week was a living hell. Absolute tenderness, swelling and gadawful pain. Now just to clear up any questioning, I have done considerably painful things to myself in my youth. I have broken limbs, carved and branded myself. This is just to dispell any idea that I might just not be able to handle my pain.

So I decided to pop some advil and that helped alot, BUT I was also on dbol and let's just say I wasnt ready to make it a habit of taking dbol and advil everyday for four weeks, not a good idea.

So I added some sterile oil in the next shot. I added a 1/4 cc with 1 and1/4 cc of qv enanthate . Practically the difference between night and day. It was still a bit painful but the pain subsided fairly quickly and I was on with my life.

Well four weeks into it, I decided, because Im a stupid SOB, that I was going to leave the sterile oil out of the mix. Same damn thing, a week and a half of pain and a lump that was not healthy.

So I say to anyone who has a few dollars to spare, to always have some sterile oil on hand. Draw your test or whatever, and then draw a 1/4 cc or so of sterile oil. Warm it under water so as to allow proper mixing of oils, and go for it. Who knows, you may not need it, it may be just fine, but if you need it, then bam, it's there for you.

Now here's where my main reasoning behind all of this comes into play.

1. the pain:It's just counterproductive IMO to be limping for three days, when you should be feeling good, and pumped, and happy to be alive. If suffering through eight weeks of feeling like a pile of fire ants have been inserted into your leg makes you feel hardcore and motivates you to lift hard, then go for it, but it's not my bag.

2. SCAR TISSUE! A nurse friend of mine quickly pointed out that most of the pain is from high ba concentrations, and they wouldnt worry about that if it was simply for an injection of a patient that was a one time deal. But she went on to say that if you subject an area of your body to that same level of alcohol over ten weeks, you will most likey get a nice piece of scar tissue, and an abcess will almost be gauranteed. She then went on to say that glutes probably arent the best place to be doing shots like this, because of the pressure you put on it all day if you sit at a desk for a living. Imagine bruising your arm and then squeezing that bruise for hours at a time every day, that is what she compared this to.

Anyhoo, on top of all of this, if you are still reading, my gains have halted since stopping the dbol. Im really quite frustrated right now, but I will post about that in another thread...

nuke is offline Member
    Eclypz !!!! Right on bro. Great input.

By the way folks Advil and Ice does help. My pain is very mild today. I took the shot on Sunday. The 2nd day was the worse !!!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Big Rush

I'm no expert on spot injections, but I do know that you should not inject more than 1cc at a time in a muscle like your bicep. Bump 4 u

This all depends on how big your bicep is, and I also think you should gradually add more. I have put 3ccs (Test/EQ/Fina) in my bicep without any problems, and to be honest, my bis aren't even that big.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by dizzle

... to be honest, my bis aren't even that big.
    We know!

j/k bro, you're the best!

Not to beat a dead horse or meat (whatever floats your boat). QV test is a funny creature, finally started my cycle and first shot a hella sore and swelling but not bad at all in right delt. Second shot in the left delt, I was a little nervous so when the needle went in it moved quite a bit....... ah hell, it moved ALOT! needless to say its day 4 and it's still sore as hell and swollen, no knots or extreme pain just uncomfortable. So I've taken my own advice and bought stock in advil. Anybody else have input on the QV test, or any other thoughts on this damn pain. Trust me I hooked and will continue....

bowser is offline Associate Member
    hey bros. i am about to run the same thing in a cycle i was going b/t this and sus. I have done sus b/4 and it hurts like a B. So i was hoping that this would hurt a lil less that was one thing that helped me make my decision does any1 have experience with both and which one were you sore with the least amount of time

Pain has now turned to a dull ache, but swelling is gone down somewhat. Since the pain from shot one went away on day 5 I expect that since I moved the pin allot during shot 2 that the pain will be around until day 6 or even 7. Will have to shoot in right arm next....this should be fun since I'm not left handed.

Thread Information