KILL is offline New Member

21 day winny cycle question - worth it?

I've been lifting 8 years naturally.... 190lbs, 5'9, bodyfat flucuates between 7-9%... i will post my pic below.. i think im like 8 percent in it

I only look this hard and cut when i flex... one of the drawbacks of being natural. I am satisfied with my size, but i want to be more cut and that hard defined solid look.

I am considering doing a 3 week cycle, actually a 20 day cycle of winny.. would it even be worth it? i know the shit takes like 6 days to kick in.

i was gonna do 10 - 5mg tabs for 10 days
    then 10 - 50mg tabs days 11 - 20

its gonna take me time to get the 50mg tabs (i get them cheaper), so thats why i'm breaking up the cycle like this

I'm gonna be honest and tell u straight up, this is for cancun spring break... so I have to start right away.... i spent alot of cash on this dumb vacation and just want to get ass much poootang as possible..

what should i do? should i do it differently??

should i extend it an extra week and take it while i'm on vacation? i don;t want to kill my liver... anyways, like i said, i've never done steriods before... any advice would be helpful, in the meantime i will keep researching

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro you didn't even have to tell me that you were going on spring break...I could tell by the subject heading

Yeah your b/f is low enough to get away w/ a winny only cycle.
    4 to 6 weeks would be best though.
    I don't really think you'll get the results your looking for in 20 days so it's up to you whether or not you wanna do it.
    I have a question though: If you wanted to do a cycle then why did u wait till the last min to start?
    I just don't understand why all the guys that are going on spring break wait till the last min

i waited so long because i just couldn;t get what i wanted at the time. I just got this connection for the winstrol a few days ago.

I told my friend to get the winny pills 2 months ago, but instead he could only get EQs..... at the time i didn;t know what the hell EQs were so i said forget it.

I should have started taking the EQs then, the timing would have been perfect now that i can actually get the winnys

oh yea, should i take 50mg a day..... or should i start lower since i never taken anything else before?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with mbaraso on this one...3 weeks is too short of time for you to get any of the results you want...it might do something for you, but you will end up wasting 3 wks worth of gear to the 1 week of drinking on SB. just do substantial amounts of cardio while being as strict as possible on diet, and you will have most likely look the same after 3 weeks of winny. a large part of being successful on a cycle is proper timing, so my opinion is to lay off until you can maximize.

i've dieted hardcore before without taking anything and got down to about 4% bodyfat, but it seems like after 2 or 3 days of drinking and eatting i gain almost everything back...

would having the winstrol still in my system slow down the "regaining the fat process"? (by still in my system, i mean taking the last pill the day i leave.)

thats one of the main reasons i wanted to do it for spring break

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by KILL
    oh yea, should i take 50mg a day..... or should i start lower since i never taken anything else before?
    No offense but being that you know very little if anything about AS I would suggest not taking anything untill u do your research.
    Taking steriods isn't something you just jump into because your going on vacation. It's better to educate yourself before you go putting things into your body that you don't know nothing about.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't take anything while on vacation unless you plan on not drinking and partying.for the amount of time you have you might get better results from a clen /eca cycle. 2 weeks clen 2 weeks eca

Thread Information