Thread: First Cycle??

tyerzx is offline New Member

First Cycle??

hey guys im new, ive been thinking about taking dbol for one cycle and see where that gets me, im a youngster btw im tall enough but dont think my muscles have developed fully yet, tired of the really skinny body, just want to no what will happen to my body after one cycle, i want my face to mature a bit aswell--with that still happen?? serious answers appreciated

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?

gregghowie is offline Junior Member
    Dude I am certainly no 'old timer' by anymeans. I really think that you must seriously consider what you are looking at doing. I myself am fully matured I believe and am approaching 23 but still guys have really advised me away from steroids in general. One thing that you must really get to grips with is the fact that these are not miracle drugs and unless you have the lifting experince and the diet to back that. You are not going to transform your body over a 12 week period. Getting the type of body that you may desire will take a long time probably up to years. One thing you can be garaunteed is that you will never find a person whom is completly happy with his or her's body. And this is why you find people whom do this as a lifestyle not just a decesion to go lift wight in a gym.
    But with regards to what you are asking I would be carefull cus all those things that you are concerned about such as a underveloped body and so on. Can be part of the side affect ( They can inhibit further growth and the development of your body. Most definetly!!) Read through some of the red banners or stickys right at the top of the forum and these will give you a good indication of what side affects can occur. These posts are generally well written and have solid information posted by guys whom have a lot of experince.
    What is your age??
    What gym experience do you have??

Quote Originally Posted by gregghowie View Post
    Dude I am certainly no 'old timer' by anymeans. I really think that you must seriously consider what you are looking at doing. I myself am fully matured I believe and am approaching 23 but still guys have really advised me away from steroids in general. One thing that you must really get to grips with is the fact that these are not miracle drugs and unless you have the lifting experince and the diet to back that. You are not going to transform your body over a 12 week period. Getting the type of body that you may desire will take a long time probably up to years. One thing you can be garaunteed is that you will never find a person whom is completly happy with his or her's body. And this is why you find people whom do this as a lifestyle not just a decesion to go lift wight in a gym.
    But with regards to what you are asking I would be carefull cus all those things that you are concerned about such as a underveloped body and so on. Can be part of the side affect ( They can inhibit further growth and the development of your body. Most definetly!!) Read through some of the red banners or stickys right at the top of the forum and these will give you a good indication of what side affects can occur. These posts are generally well written and have solid information posted by guys whom have a lot of experince.
    What is your age??
    What gym experience do you have??
    My gym experience is just over 6 months, i have been training 5 days a week consistently and have little to no size gains only strength, im really tired of it, my body is very small hardly no fat underdeveloped,

Big
    ok I'm out.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tyerzx View Post
    My gym experience is just over 6 months, i have been training 5 days a week consistently and have little to no size gains only strength, im really tired of it, my body is very small hardly no fat underdeveloped,
    Are you serious? It takes YEARS to fully develop you muscles with a good diet. 6 months is nothing and you should have at least 3 years of good working out before considering using any AAS

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    ok I'm out.
    Yeah I know, it gets frustrating with kids/people who are looking for instant gratification.

Hey im 6 yrs old and I have not reached my genetic potential (for a 30 yr old) what can I take to get me there? Wait 24 years!!!!
    It take time. It's life. There is no magic pill or shot that will get you there without training, experience, diet and time.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 08-16-2010 at 06:01 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

TRAINING
    You need a few years of hard training under your belt before even considering taking any kind of anabolic support, people who jump on a cycle to soon without having some quality years under their belt usually results in injuries, it takes time to develop your connective tissue, tendons and nervous system to heavy overload training. Slowly getting your own system use to these kinds of extreme's will only help in muscle growth later on when you do decide to start taking AAS.

Build a solid foundation for muscle tissue to grow and maintaining and development will be far greater than without it. Many younger guys will start cycling before they have reached their genetic potential which is crazy when a good solid diet and training program will be far beneficial and productive to muscle building.

Workouts should be mainly focused on basic movements with a priority of over loading the muscle each and ever time you train, increasing your strength and ability to lift in proper form will help with building the foundation for future development

DIET
    A lot of younger bodybuilders don't know how to eat. Researching and understanding how your own body responds will help you get to your natural limit, the right food at the right time and a full understanding of proteins,carbs, and fats will only help you succeed in achieving your natural goals. Keeping a diet diary will also help you understand the importance of macro, nutrients, calories and should help you see in which areas you could be going wrong in adding lean muscle tissue.

No matter how much anabolic support you have it will be worthless without proper nutrition, food will help build and maintain your valued muscle weather its natural, cycling or in PCT. Adjusting your food intake and consuming muscle building foods coupled with a solid training program will help you achieve your natural limit and foundation before you start AAS use.

This area is a huge problem with the younger guys and I can't express enough how important diet/food is when first starting out, post and pre training nutrition are very important and understanding how to load and feed the body will help push growth and create a very natural anabolic environment.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Eat, eat, eat, eat, train, eat, eat, eat, sleep, repeat.

You need a new diet and probably a new workout plan too, my friend.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    ok I'm out.

Seriously with the information you have given us you are no were near being ready to use steroids . Also dbol only is an awful cycle for many reasons. I suggest you read the above information that marcus posted then begin reading the stickies

-MaNiCC-

gregghowie is offline Junior Member

Unhappy

Hey man post some stats!! Without that nobody will be able to help you. But In my opinion from what I can gather from your understanding and from what you have said about experince that you should lay off the gear for a while. Go and get on the diet and training forum and get involved there. Mate if you are not gaining weight at all without steroids how do you think that you will gain weight with them! You wont!! BOTTOM LINE.

i understand all that i dont eat that good but youd think that id see some gains??

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    i understand all that i dont eat that good but youd think that id see some gains??
    How old are you, i ask because your responses are those of an 11 year old...

If you dont eat you dont grow.

You need to spend the next 3/4 years dieting and training hard...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    look at it this way, if you dont eat to gain weight and maintain muscle now, what makes you think you will grow or keep gains using anabolics?

If you want magic pills, look somewhere else.

Big
    troll.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    WTF and why bother? You will see some gains if you EAT right and train right, more than if you just try taking some AAS and without the risks. Your question shows only immaturity and laziness.

You have been given good advise but still you only want to look for a short cut or magic pill. Even with what some people think is a short cut or magic pill it is still about what you put in is what you get out.

You will see better gains and more size by just learning to eat and train that if you take AAS/steroids now.

Would you see/feel gains/performance if you put 110 octane racing fuel into a stock 1970 Ford Pinto? Yes it will be faster than it was before you added the gas but faster than what? Anything else on the road that has a performance engine (built ready for high octane gas) will kick it's but. It will also burn out the engine in a very short time because the engine is not ready for it. Same will AAS. If you are not ready it will burn you up...
    Last edited by lovbyts; 08-16-2010 at 08:21 PM.

cybernox is offline Associate Member
    I know a guy who is 24 now.. and was using AAS from last 3 years.

He has used anything and everything.. deca .. testa .. tren .. Susta.. dbol , oxymeth.. you name it and he knows it. He got good gains on the start but after the cycle everything came down to ZERO. reason = he was a student eating fast food in the breaks and no real diet plan.

His father is strong build like a Stone Wall. He ****ed up his genetic growth. His relatives joke him saying "Who is your father ?". And now he has started eating up to grow. After 3 months he gained 2.5 Kg and he is more than happy on that.

Moral of the story: Diet = gains.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    troll.
    indeed

Training for six months five days a week with no gains? Apart from diet you are totally overtraining. I lift three days a week and I've been training for over half my life. It took me years to figure that out. Each body part once a week, period. The only exception are abs and calves, which you could work three times a week with no issue. More lifting does not equal more gains, in fact often it's the exact opposite. With a bad training routine and poor diet steroids are a waste of money. Until you've approached your genetic potential steroids are a waste of money. You need to devote a minimum of three years to diet and training before even considering steroids. You need to be over 25 too. Bottom line, you are no where near ready. Using steroids now is a recipe for disaster. You only get one body, consider any action which permanently affects it very carefully.

as tyerzx never replied. I guess he is now on one of the 100s of steroid forums to see if anyone says Yes. . Good Luck with the Hunt.

weight 69kg
    height 180cm
    bf 10%

weight 69kg
    height 180cm
    bf 10%
    I guess no one wants to reply. Dude just do workout and look around for performance boosters like creatine, Nitrox and other products. At 5'9" and 69 kg. You need to eat eat eat and work. 4 meals a day and lots of protein.

Go through Diet Section: http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

And read this: UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

You need to consume 3000+ Cal diet to grow. Think over it. Muscles are made of protein.. steroids are just oil with medicine. lol. It wont grow you muscles. But eating more and more will.

Dont overload yourself. Increase your meals gradually. You can do it.

BIGGZY is offline New Member
    I dont want to repeat what other posters have already said, i was in the same boat as you in the past and i know you probably wont listen but using steroids will not be the awsner! you might grow on your course but 2 months down the line you will lose 75% if not ALL your gains, train hard for a couple of years get your diet right eat at least 6 meals a day and you will see more gains than you would doing a 6 week dbol course! hope this helps you and you make the right decision mate

Thread Information