Thread: My 1st cycle

steviewonder46 is offline New Member

My 1st cycle

i'm 38 and on a first cycle of testovorin depot (2 shots of 250 a week)and anabol for about 6-7 weeks now. i've been training on and off for years with not much results-so i thought i'd give it a go...and-i'm noticeably impressed.
    my question is-when do i stop the cycle?....i'm a bit of a newbie- all the info i've got is from reading stuff off the net(including this site-thanks people).
    im 90kg(not all muscle-i got a bit of fat around the stomach but i've put on 5kg- of muscle since i've been on the cycle-i was 85kg before) and i don't really want to get bigger...i want go get cut now.....can anyone give me advice on what to do? change what i'm taking for the 2nd cycle or carry on what i'm doing?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Post your diet and that would be a start. And for a first timer I'd say hard work, diet and cardio. Increase your reps and drop the weight. Decrease the rest time between sets. Lots of supersets. Possibly a plyometric day in the gym. Change up your cardio. Try in interval training.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Time to do some reasearch and start learning.
    To get cut you need to diet. To gain size you need to diet. To bulk you need to diet. You will learn here that diet is #1

to loose your fat it's diet and cardio.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder46 View Post
    i'm 38 and on a first cycle of testovorin depot (2 shots of 250 a week)and anabol for about 6-7 weeks now. i've been training on and off for years with not much results-so i thought i'd give it a go...and-i'm noticeably impressed.
    my question is-when do i stop the cycle?....i'm a bit of a newbie- all the info i've got is from reading stuff off the net(including this site-thanks people).
    im 90kg(not all muscle-i got a bit of fat around the stomach but i've put on 5kg- of muscle since i've been on the cycle-i was 85kg before) and i don't really want to get bigger...i want go get cut now.....can anyone give me advice on what to do? change what i'm taking for the 2nd cycle or carry on what i'm doing?

2 shots of 250 a week for 10-12 weeks is the standard length. Do you know what a pct is? If so what do you have planned?

pct

i don't know what pct is but i'm guessing from reading these forums that its post cycle thereapy????...i have no plans mate....any advice?

cobra305 is offline Member
    You should read the pct thread up top and get some pct supplies asap

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    You should have had a pct sorted before you started a standard nolva / clomid pct will do the job
    nolva
    40/20/20/20
    clomid
    100/50/50/50

Thats 40mg nolva and 100mg clomid a day for 1 week
    Then 20mg nolva and 50mg clomid a day for a further 3 weeks

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Oh and your pct is going to start 14 days after your last injection

my diet

thanks for all the help
    my diet is usually a 4 egg tuna omlette for breakfast with a whey protien shake(twice a week i have 3 slices of toast with honey) mid morning snack a banana,lunch a can of tuna or chicken and rice... another banana or 2 about 3.30..workout at 4.30...after workout 2 chicken breast and pasta and a carb-protien shake.i workout 3 days a week.when im not training for dinner i have chicken and vegetables with a little pasta.
    i have another banana or 2 about 9pm and have a whey protien shake before bed.
    i've been told to keep my workouts to 1 hour by the gym owner..i am putting my faith in him and doing this...without asking why...i used to train for 1 and a half hours...can anyone tell me why to only keep it to an hour?
    then i do my cardio (total time in gym about 2 hours)
    i've built my cardio up to an hour(half hour on the exercise bike and half hour on the cross trainer).
    is my diet ok or do i need to change it?(or anything else for that matter?)
    thanks again guys

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    thanks for all the help
    my diet is usually a 4 egg tuna omlette for breakfast with a whey protien shake(twice a week i have 3 slices of toast with honey) mid morning snack a banana,lunch a can of tuna or chicken and rice... another banana or 2 about 3.30..workout at 4.30...after workout 2 chicken breast and pasta and a carb-protien shake.i workout 3 days a week.when im not training for dinner i have chicken and vegetables with a little pasta.
    i have another banana or 2 about 9pm and have a whey protien shake before bed.
    i've been told to keep my workouts to 1 hour by the gym owner..i am putting my faith in him and doing this...without asking why...i used to train for 1 and a half hours...can anyone tell me why to only keep it to an hour?
    then i do my cardio (total time in gym about 2 hours)
    i've built my cardio up to an hour(half hour on the exercise bike and half hour on the cross trainer).
    is my diet ok or do i need to change it?(or anything else for that matter?)
    thanks again guys
    i would never set a time limit in the gym, every day is different. sounds like he doesn't want you to over train. As for your diet post it up ion the diet section

Diet is the right stuff. I wouldn't be eating bananas at 9pm though. You're going to bed with sugar in your system, not a good idea as this lead to fat production. Substitute some peanut butter instead, like 2 tablespoons.

I don't like doing cardio on lifting days. Doing cardio after lifitng further breaks down the muscles and will stagnate gains and possibly lead to backwards movement.

For an amateur lifting for 1-1.5 hours is max. Any more an either you're overtraining or training with too low intensity. My workouts are usually an hour where I do a solid 10 minute warm up, followed by four sets for three exercises for at least two body parts. Only crazy, pro BB guys can tolerate and improve from a 2 hour workout. Us mere mortals don't have the recovery ability.

What's your total caloric intake? Whats the split between carbs/protein/fat? Height and weight? Any idea on BF%?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    quick question, anabol, is it generic name for anavar or anadrol ? if its drol, 6-7 weeks is a long ass time to be on something so toxic... might want to cut it out from here on out.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I believe it's Drol. I can hardly keep up with the stupid ass names they come out with now a days either..

Anavar is the original trade name for Oxandralone. Anadrol is the same for Oxymetholone.

6 weeks is fine with Anadrol as long as you are taking liver support and don't exceed 100mg/day. Any longer is really a waste anyway as most report max gains in week 4.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    quick question, anabol, is it generic name for anavar or anadrol? if its drol, 6-7 weeks is a long ass time to be on something so toxic... might want to cut it out from here on out.
    Anabol = a particular brand name for Dbol (British dispensary, Thailand) AKA "Pink Thais".
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 08-18-2010 at 09:21 AM.

dunno

i just asked what they had at the pharmacy(i live in thailand-easy to get over the counter)and they gave me anabol...thats all i know it as...it's shaped like a little pink hexagon. i take 4 a day But if you recommend cutting them out i can(i should stiill complete the testovorin cycle?)
    how do i measure body fat?....i've no 6 pack by any means...small beer belly..lol

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Anabol = a particular brand name for Dbol (British dispensary, Thailand) AKA "Pink Thais".
    ahh, thank you sir... these names really get me sometime.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    how do i measure body fat?....i've no 6 pack by any means...small beer belly..lol
    Skinfold caliper. Sounds like you are already too high.

Best method for BF measurement is immersion or Bod Pod. Calipers can be used, but operator skill will to a large extent determine accuracy. Typically these can be +/- 5%. Some areas are hard and painful to measure like the thigh. I remember getting mine done back in HS and the thigh pinch hurt like hell. Even at higher BF than I was then I have trouble doing that without pain.

A six pack is no measurement of BF. Some guys with 15% can have them. They won't be hard, but they'll be there. I have outlines and I'm like 20ish. Skin color makes a huge difference. Ever notice how black guys seem to be cut and huge? It's because of the color contrast. Pasty white guys don't look defined at all, even at low BF. This is the reason why BBs tan.

ok-i went shopping for some clomid and nolva...the guy at the pharmacy showed me 2 boxes of tablets one was ovinum, one was nolvadex ...is this the same thing?...just wanted to check before i bought it.
    also does anyone know from experience how much weight you expect to lose when you stop your testovorin cycle?....ive read about the water retention but as its my first cycle ,don't know what to expect.

Ovinum is another name for Clomid. So those are the two you need. Follow suggested protocol.

next cycle

so i take a break for 12 weeks if ive been on this cycle for 12 weeks?...any ides what to take for my next one?..my mate says sustonon is better than testovorin....any recomendations?

Thread Information