Tanksta is offline Junior Member

Got me worried, my first time Deca & Win

Hey fellas,
    Just registered and after reading numerous past posts, I am worried what my future may bring. At 6'2", 230 lbs I have a decent build with the exception of some flab around the waste. Within the next week I will have my 8 week cycle of Deca 200g and Winstrol 50g. This will be my first time using juice ever, and now I'm reading things like "Deca dik" and to use Clomid after the cycle.
    After speaking with numerous sources, I was advised that deca & Win have far less side effects than other roids and would be the perfect cycle for the novice. Am I getting in over my head here and just forget about the cycles? I would absolutely freak out if this stuff effected my erections.
    My goal is not to get huge, however gain a little lean mass and cut up a bit. From my understanding, a Deca/Win combo would be my best bet. Please let me know if I am off track here. Your help and advice are greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance,

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well, decca will shut your natural test down. But all steroids do. It's best to have some testosterone added in with your cycle for that very reason. Now some people get Decca dick and some don't so their is hope but be prepared. It wont be permanant but will be frustrating.

Clomid is needed for post cycle to help start your natural test levels mainly for the reason of keeping gains.

Also other anti-e's are advised. Don't start this cycle yet bro, you need more supplies

You need:
    Clomid
    Nolva
    Bromo is suggested allthough the winny will reduce progesterone dangers a bit.

I suggest using test if you want to have sex and I suggest it even if you don't want to have sex. Test as a base is a good rule to live by.
    Out of all the steroids their are Test still reins supreme IMO.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    When you say that you talked to numerous sources about AS do you mean guys that sell it in your gym?
    If your looking for a "safer" cycle I would suggest Eq - Anavar .
    Add some test to whatever cycle like Pheed said.

Hmm..so maybe I should not go with the Deca . I got no advice from guys at my gym, however from a couple of pharmacists who have used the products.
    Looks like I jumped in too quick. My goal is to add a little lean mass and rip up. I am not looking for the bloated, swollen, mass weight gain look.
    My mind is going in a million directions and I am stuck with the Deca & Win.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well decca is a bad choice if your looking for lean gains. Decca causes quite a bit of water retention.

A good lean stack would be what MBaraso stated
    EQ-Very mild, great vascularity, great hunger good lean gains
    Test in there keeps willy working and adds to those lean gains
    Anavar -expensive but mild and gains are very keepable.

The winny should be fine, that should do good at hardening you up and if you do the decca, the winny will help in cutting that water retension.

You need those anti's on any cycle though.

Thanks Pheedno. Come to think of it, a friend did a deca & test-x cycle and had a raging bull sex drive.
    I really gave it no thought because the cycle was mild & the dosages were small.
    Well, I was psyched about doing this. Looks like I will just get rid of what I have. I had no idea about the Clomid, Nolva, Bromo.....I don't even know what they are. Thanks for the help.

FYI - I forgot to mention, I was not looking to do a monster cycle. Since it would be my first time, I was going to do Deca 250mg once every 5 days which would put me around 300mg a week. Winstrol I was going to do once every 3 days.
    Thanks for looking out fellas. Looks like I will just continue to train naturally. :-(

One more question fellas. If I do the deca & Winstrol , how much Test & clomid is recommended?

Again, here is what I have...
    12 amps of Deca 200 ( I would like to take 1 shot once every 5 days)
    18 amps of winstrol (to be taken once every 3 days)
    My goal is to have an eight week cycle.

Regarding the test, when should I take this and how much is recommended to maintain testosterone levels . I do plan on having sex while on this cycle and ideally maintain lengthy erections. And regarding the clomid, when and how much should I take of this?

I greatly appreciate the advice received!

destroying angle is offline Junior Member
    I know that some guys will disagree but I would do a test/winny cycle.
    300mg test week 10 weeks
    50mg every 3 days week 6-12
    Clomid post cycle

This was like my first cycle and had no sides and was happy with the gains. My post cycle recovery was great.

On my second cycle I moved the test to 400mg and added 400mg Deca and had deca dick in 2 weeks. I then moved deca to 300 mg a week and was fine except for the water retention. Deca shut me down hard and recovery was long. I had to add HCG to recovery because nuts were so small. Im not going to use deca in my next cycle. I am going to try something else.

Brett3535 is offline New Member

Deca gone!

I was doign 300mg of Deca and 300 mg of Eq. I dumpped the Deca as I started looking like my buddies blow up doll he uses every Friday night! Am now runnigjn just EQ ad getting Fina and Winny tabs soon. Those have worked for me in the past. Any comments let me know guys!

Rick66 is offline New Member

Deca dik

I have read many threads on Deca dik, but I have yet to hear how long it has lasted post cycle. I did a Test E 250/Deca 300 week cycle for 14 weeks. I am now in the 13 week of post and I still have this problem. I've had it for 5 weeks now and I'm getting concerned. Is this normal? How long before I'm back to normal. I administered HCG in week 3 of post but no clomid. Can anyone give me any advice?

Thread Information