Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member

Please help/critique my cycle... should i bump test to 800mg?

Little background info:

I'm 21 5'9 180lbs
    previous cycles:
    eq 300-400mg(can't remember exactly) 10 weeks
    deca300mg and sust 250-500mg a week(this cycle was all messed up my long time girl broke up with me in the middle of it and i couldn't eat and i had somone telling me to take weird amounts of sust some weeks 250 and some 750 some 500 no frontloading or anything it wasj ust random amounts).

It's been almost 2 years since my last cycle and I have since been researching everything lots.

I'm trying to gain 15lbs of muscle and keep my bf around the same(dropping it a little would be nice) after the bloat is gone. This is what I have planned:

T400 400mg a week
    EQ 400mg a week
    .5Ldex a week
    clomid at the end

I'm wondering if maybe I should bump the test up to 800mg a week since i've taken test in the past or will the t400 be effective enough? I'd rather take less than more as long as it will work.

Any/all opinions suggestions welcome. Thanks.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You don't need 800mgs of test on your 2nd cycle. If you wanna frontload it @ 800mgs for the first week that will be fine or you can split up the shot of T4 into half a ml on Sun and half on Thurs..

Sorry for confusion this is my 3rd cycle. 1st was eq only, 2nd was deca and test. Frontloading sounds like a good idea....

strollin is offline Associate Member
    of course 800mg is better then 400mg but it's not nessacry. FRontloading will give you a nice kick. Run hcg and nolvadex not clomid. clomid doesn't work. It raises levels but not the right ones. hcg will kick in the gonadal levels. Ounce again this is my opion and I'm not trying to correct anyone just trying to help. Thats a great name you got there!

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by strollin
    of course 800mg is better then 400mg but it's not nessacry. FRontloading will give you a nice kick. Run hcg and nolvadex not clomid. clomid doesn't work. It raises levels but not the right ones. hcg will kick in the gonadal levels. Ounce again this is my opion and I'm not trying to correct anyone just trying to help. Thats a great name you got there!
    Clomid "doesn't" work ?????????????

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by strollin
    Strolin: Who the hell told you that clomid doesn't work??

I'm running ldex instead of nolva because i heard that hinders your gains and not to take it unless you do get gyno and i can get ldex cheaper too. I might do hcg and clomid... everyone i know who's taken clomid said it worked?

Thread Information